Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Functional training observation

samgraves82

Buff Brother
So as you know(some of you anyway) just got my ISSA pt cert and after a successful interview i have to do an "observation" with a "client" and the potential employer wants ro see a "functional " routine. Dont want anybody to do my job for me but a simple thumbs up/down would be appreciated.

1. Overhead squat/push press combo 3×10 to warm up
2. Farmer carry/wood-chopper/30 sec wallsit tri-set 3 rounds
3. Med ball push-up/assist pull-up superset 3×10
4. Multi-directional lunges 3 sets each side
5. Cool down stretch if time(30 minutes)
45-60 secs rest/90 secs between excercises

Your employer is going to want to see you incorporate exercises that include kettle bell swings and battle ropes.

Some form of box jump or step up would be another good addition

Your employer is going to want to see you incorporate exercises that include kettle bell swings and battle ropes.

Some form of box jump or step up would be another good addition
Although I couldnt agree more in hind sight, i did whats listed yesterday and they were super pleased and have observation #2 tomorrow. Tricky old bird LOL, 2 hip replacements, knee replacement in December, and reverse shoulder. 68 yo. I love the challenge though.

Although I couldnt agree more in hind sight, i did whats listed yesterday and they were super pleased and have observation #2 tomorrow. Tricky old bird LOL, 2 hip replacements, knee replacement in December, and reverse shoulder. 68 yo. I love the challenge though.

That's all that matters - sweet.

Back
Top Bottom