Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Funny steroid story overseas

5entley

Registered
I don't know if you guys were aware of this but you can buy steroids at pharmacies around the world. I was in South America and I bought a bunch of steroids and I was going to bring them across the border from Venezuela to Colombia. I was on a bus traveling across that border And it got stopped. I started to get worried that they would search our bags and find my steroids.

the guy got on the bus from the police there and came up to me and wanted to know where I was from. I told him I was from America so he angrily told me to get off the bus. I followed him into an office and when I was in the office he asked me what I had with me. I told him that I had steroids and I wasn't aware they were illegal to take across the border. He then looks inside my bag and finds the steroids and pulls them out and lays them on the table. he then tells me to take my clothes off so that he could see if I had more drugs on me

at this point I was thinking that I was going to go into jail a long time. he then asked me what was in my knapsack and I told him my passport and some cash. He then pulls out the cash and asks me “is this for me?”. I say nothing and he repeats again angrily and asks “is this FOR ME??!!”. I tell him yes sir it's for you. he then gets pissed and says bribing an official is a very serious crime in this country. I put my head down and say no sir I was not bribing you this is for your trouble. he then circles around me and tells me to put my clothes on and get back on the bus and keeps my steroids and my cash.

just thought it was a funny story and a warning not to travel around with steroids in foreign countries haha.

I don't know if you guys were aware of this but you can buy steroids at pharmacies around the world. I was in South America and I bought a bunch of steroids and I was going to bring them across the border from Venezuela to Colombia. I was on a bus traveling across that border And it got stopped. I started to get worried that they would search our bags and find my steroids.

the guy got on the bus from the police there and came up to me and wanted to know where I was from. I told him I was from America so he angrily told me to get off the bus. I followed him into an office and when I was in the office he asked me what I had with me. I told him that I had steroids and I wasn't aware they were illegal to take across the border. He then looks inside my bag and finds the steroids and pulls them out and lays them on the table. he then tells me to take my clothes off so that he could see if I had more drugs on me

at this point I was thinking that I was going to go into jail a long time. he then asked me what was in my knapsack and I told him my passport and some cash. He then pulls out the cash and asks me “is this for me?”. I say nothing and he repeats again angrily and asks “is this FOR ME??!!”. I tell him yes sir it's for you. he then gets pissed and says bribing an official is a very serious crime in this country. I put my head down and say no sir I was not bribing you this is for your trouble. he then circles around me and tells me to put my clothes on and get back on the bus and keeps my steroids and my cash.

just thought it was a funny story and a warning not to travel around with steroids in foreign countries haha.

You got off lucky. I had a friend arrested in Mexico for 3 days with 2 bottles of testosterone (10ml) and a few amps of sustanon. Turns out the pharmacy he was buying from called in the local cops to set him up. He would go in buy the steroids, they would get his money then call the police. The police picks up the person shakes them down for money, takes the steroids brings it back to the pharmacy and keeps the cash. Win win, pharmacy go the AAS back and money and police got cash.

I highly suggest you guys don't go to other countries to buy steroids, it can be very very dangerous. There are men in prison worldwide now for having a personal stash of steroids on them. While it's completely wrong and dishonest, it is facts on the ground. Always be safe and order online from Approved and Trusted sources.

to summarize. this guy realized you were american, he got you off the bus to scare you. and essentially robbed you of your steroids and cash. this is how they make their money, they get paid peanuts in salary so they have to treat their job like a business. not only did he get you on the steroids across the border but also on a bribe. i would consider yourself very lucky

Sounds like you got extremely lucky. I’ve heard of horror stories about stuff like that. Count you blessings lol

I went to Greece on a vacation sometime back, I thought the place had steroids over the counter, boy was I wrong. When I asked the pharmacist to give me steroids he looked at me like I was asking for some hardcore drugs and said something in the tune of no go away. I don't believe in buying when on vacation overseas, better just order online and it's safer.

wow, this is disturbing to say the least. I would have gone right away to my embassy and filed a complaint because he completely robbed you and also making you strip naked is a violation of your rights.

wow, this is disturbing to say the least. I would have gone right away to my embassy and filed a complaint because he completely robbed you and also making you strip naked is a violation of your rights.

Venezuela is going to listen to the US embassy lol right.

Of your rights where?

- - - Updated - - -

Legal in the first country does not mean legal in the next. You smuggled. Screw it - strip down again I wanna double check lol

- - - Updated - - -

bro sound like was gonna rape you then changed his mind when you got naked. you lucky cause those colombians guys into asses bigtime

Sounds like the voice of experience to me. It explains a LOT ;)

I don't think this is a funny story at all, it's a very dangerous story. You can get in a lot of trouble buying steroids like that, maybe even end up in jail, this is very serious.
I know multiple incidents of mexican police arresting Americans for buying from local mexican pharmacia.

Venezuela is going to listen to the US embassy lol right.

bro maybe they gonna listen to my AK? i always carry it where i go. 'Merica! 3 things that important to me. god, bbq, and guns. they gonna respect that or we got problem

- - - Updated - - -

Legal in the first country does not mean legal in the next. You smuggled. Screw it - strip down again I wanna double check lol
)

bro if you interrogate me and make me strip you would enjoy i think.

bro maybe they gonna listen to my AK? i always carry it where i go. 'Merica! 3 things that important to me. god, bbq, and guns. they gonna respect that or we got problem

- - - Updated - - -

bro if you interrogate me and make me strip you would enjoy i think.

LOL. Put your clothes back on FFS :p

You got off lucky. I had a friend arrested in Mexico for 3 days with 2 bottles of testosterone (10ml) and a few amps of sustanon. Turns out the pharmacy he was buying from called in the local cops to set him up. He would go in buy the steroids, they would get his money then call the police. The police picks up the person shakes them down for money, takes the steroids brings it back to the pharmacy and keeps the cash. Win win, pharmacy go the AAS back and money and police got cash.

I highly suggest you guys don't go to other countries to buy steroids, it can be very very dangerous. There are men in prison worldwide now for having a personal stash of steroids on them. While it's completely wrong and dishonest, it is facts on the ground. Always be safe and order online from Approved and Trusted sources.

I didn't think it's that serious to be honest. I now know better.

- - - Updated - - -

to summarize. this guy realized you were american, he got you off the bus to scare you. and essentially robbed you of your steroids and cash. this is how they make their money, they get paid peanuts in salary so they have to treat their job like a business. not only did he get you on the steroids across the border but also on a bribe. i would consider yourself very lucky

Yea he stole my credit cards too, bastard.

I didn't think it's that serious to be honest. I now know better.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea he stole my credit cards too, bastard.

It is very serious, you could have spent a few years in Venezuela prison, consider yourself lucky.

It is very serious, you could have spent a few years in Venezuela prison, consider yourself lucky.

bro I spent time in clink but in America. it like hotels vs. south america prison. they carry guns in those prisons and i don't mean the guards. talkin actual prisoners.

Back
Top Bottom