Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain muscle while losing fat?

hopkinshunter

Registered
If I take test and var or tren while dieting, will I gain muscle while losing fat?

Im about to spend the next 6-12 months dieting (I'm fat) but I want to gain muscle mass while I do it.

You should just work out and take nothing. Yes it takes longer, but you will be better off. You will lose fat, and will build muscle. Once you're at a low % do your cycle.

How old are you?

Taking compounds while having high body fat is not good. It will introduce other problems. Even with low body fat there are risks, with higher % those risks are increased. From Gyno, to cholesterol, blood pressure ... Do some research.

If you decide to do it, always take bloods and track your levels. I've seen fatter guys cycle and they are ok, some others that did not have noticable gains. It depends on the person.

I've been where you are at and while it's tempting to take steroids or stimulants or something like clen to speed up the process, you are just going to risk your health. Consistency is the key- diet, weight training, and cardio. You will be able to build muscle while losing fat because of newbie gains and the fact that you have extra fuel to spare. The skinnier you are, the harder it is to gain muscle naturally while on a cut. Just stay focused on the long term. Once you lose the fat, then you may (more safely) consider doing a mild cyle.

Steroids are definitely not the answer here. You need to nail down your diet and training above all else. Something like cardarine from esarms.com could be a big help once you have the rest dialed in.

you are nowhere near using steroids man... steroids do not magically get you into shape... you need to develop years of discipline and consistency with diet and training before you start using steroids...

usually no, if it was that easy where steroids were magic everyone in the gym would be ripped cause most guys have used or most use steroids these days in a normal franchise gym. the truth is most people look like shit on steroids

If I take test and var or tren while dieting, will I gain muscle while losing fat?

Im about to spend the next 6-12 months dieting (I'm fat) but I want to gain muscle mass while I do it.

There’s a few things you would want to get on point first. Like making your own meals. Not eating out at any healthy joints. Sure it’s a tuna wrap, but that dressing just wrecked your diet. It took me about 2 weeks to get into a groove with my cooking routine. Buy yourself some food containers. Amazon sells a pack of 15. Make your own food for the week.

Find yourself a workout program you connect with. And make sure to do 20-25mins of cardio twice a day. Either walking, cycling, stairmaster, anything.

You want to start building the habit of exercise. You can’t expect to introduce any substances into the body and expect to just kick back and it’ll do the work for you. You still have to put in the work. You’ll still build muscle. Just be realistic about your expectations. Don’t overshoot. Shoot for an obtainable goal so you don’t set yourself up for failure.

This is the long road, but it the proper way to do this. Your lipid profile is most likely high and AAS could make it worse. Lots of health issues you’d want to get on point first.

Good luck and just focus on yourself

So start by dieting for a bit and seeing what happens and THEN adding steroids.

No ot doesn't work that way. Steroids are for people in shape. They arent fat burners. Thetes bo replacement for hard work and no replacement for diet

Hello,

Building muscle requires a positive energy balance, which means that you must take in more calories than you burn. You need roughly 2,800 calories to build a pound of muscle.
There are some athletes who take a form of steroids known as anabolic-androgenic steroids or just anabolic steroids to increase their muscle mass and strength.

You should get a diet first bro, steroids won't do what you're looking for. Get more in shape all natural and then go this route

1. If you don't diet and train properly steroids do fuck all except make you poorer and less healthy.

2. If you are fat then you are not dieting and training properly.

3. Reread #1 and #2.

Back
Top Bottom