Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain Quick and lose even faster

JOJO562

Registered
Wassup guys. im new to the whole forum thing so bare with me...

Im not trying to brag about myself or anything because im probably one of the most humble guys youll ever meet in the gym.
But basically im one of those guys that gain really fast. I can literally pack muscle (and fat) on extremely fast. if you were to walk in the gym and see me youd probably say "yeah that's not your average joe right there" I train damn near as heavy as I can go everyday unless im on my low carb days where I kind of just cruise and get a great ass pump. I recently noticed that when Im cutting I lose an extreme amount of mass and hardness. its literally mind boggling. Definitely an ego killer. im all natural right now. But definitely ready to dip into "the dark side" safely and efficiently. i just need help getting my feet wet. been doing some research and 99 percent of the people say to run test for a first cycle. i wanted to do more research for myself and im kinda hitting a wall. any help is good help. as long as its the correct help. thanks fellaz.

Check out this video I made on bulking and cutting mistakes -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...lking-cutting-mistakes-people-make-47556.html

The #1 mistake I see people make when cutting is they go all gung-ho and make a dramatic calorie drop to their daily calories and start doing hours of cardio per day. I often see people going from eating 4000 calories/day and doing no cardio to immediately dropping their calories to 2500/day and adding in two 1 hour cardio sessions per day. The problem with that is that you shoot yourself in the foot because you have no where to go once you hit a plateau.

If you were eating 4000 calories per day and maintaining your weight, all you would really need to do is drop your daily calories by around 500 per day to start loosing weight. Once you hit a plateau, I would then add in 30 minutes of cardio 3 days per week. From there, you could increase your cardio to 4 days per week. And so on. By making small less aggressive changes, you set yourself up for progress for the long term because you can continue to make changes when you reach plateaus.

I suspect that is your problem. You want to diet long and slow to hold onto muscle. Especially as a natural. A good weight loss number to shoot for is 1 pound per week.

Your are 100% right that a simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/proper-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

brother, thanks for the thorough reply. I definitely did that. I started off with about 240-280 grams of carbs and 240-280 grams of protein and 35 minutes of cardio. then I started a 4 day carb cycle (6-5-4-3) with 240g, 150g, 110g, and 60g of carbs and I upped my cardio to 45 minutes. steady state cardio. now im on a
5-4-3 carb cycle with 200g carbs, 150g carbs, and 80g carbs. but I have 30 min of steady slow state fasted cardio and 30 minutes post workout, when I bulked, I got extremely strong and gained size fast. now that im cutting, im losing an extreme amount of strength and definitely losing size. the hardness is damn near completely gone. wwish I had a guru to guide me through this. shit it very very frustrating watching my gains disappear 3x's faster than what it took to get them. seems like im losing more muscle mass then fat. sorry brother im just extremely frustrated with myself and that's why I want to take the next step.

heres a tip. youre fatter than you think you are
you don't have as much muscle as you think you do

^keep these in mind especially as a natty and itll help you keep a grounded mindset

I literally have that type of mindset everyday lol it's crazy to me because my strength is still off the charts. Size however has definitely suffered

You are correct that test only is the best option for a first cycle. This is how to run it:

Weeks 1-12
Test 500mg
Aromasin 10mg EOD

Keep it that simple. If you want to gain or cut just adjust your diet. Test will help you keep muscle while cutting.

PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

12 weeks? . I always get mixed info about how long to run it. some say 8 and ive seen all the way up to 16-18 weeks. when I start I just want to do the safest most effective way as possible. also, how long do I run PCT and how do I transition from my cycle to PCT?

12 weeks? . I always get mixed info about how long to run it. some say 8 and ive seen all the way up to 16-18 weeks. when I start I just want to do the safest most effective way as possible. also, how long do I run PCT and how do I transition from my cycle to PCT?

12 Weeks is perfect. 8 weeks with a long ester is too short. If you run Test P then 8 weeks is fine. 16-18 weeks I would only recommend for someone running EQ which is an extremely long ester. When you get into long cycles like that, it is much harder to recover from. If you want to be safe run the cycle I suggested already. The link I gave you lays out the PCT in detail.

Back
Top Bottom