Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gaining fat on insulin in a deficit

takcarty

Registered
I've been researching insulin for months now and decided to use it since i read it is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body. i made sure to eat in a super deficit and my post insulin shake was the best isolate and i avoided any fats or sugars as much as possible. counted macros perfectly. after using for 1 month my body fat has gone from 9.5% to 13.5% even while eating in a strict 500-1000calorie deficit everyday, tested at my university using hydrostatic weighing and very visual. can anyone give me a scientific explanation how this happened?

the scientific explanation is SURVIVAL

if you didn't gain from from using insulin humans and every other animal with our body structures would have went extinct long ago

when not using exogenous insulin certain foods will spike insulin from your pancreas more than others. for example eating chocolate cake will spike insulin way more than eating a watermelon. even though they both have the exact same calories. crazy huh? but a lot of guys don't get this concept. when you continously spike insulin over and over then you become insulin resistant and your blood sugar will not come down after a meal, that is what we refer to as type 2 diabetes where now you need a drug or insulin to bring the blood sugar back down. ironically the more you do this the more you will need insulin over time vs. fixing the root issue of poor diet. but that is a discussion for another thread

now when you have excess insulin that you inject into the body you will store. does not matter what you eat, that is how insulin works to put on mass in the first place (which is what i try and explain to people on here all the time but they love to argue)

Last edited:
the scientific explanation is SURVIVAL

if you didn't gain from from using insulin humans and every other animal with our body structures would have went extinct long ago

when not using exogenous insulin certain foods will spike insulin from your pancreas more than others. for example eating chocolate cake will spike insulin way more than eating a watermelon. even though they both have the exact same calories. crazy huh? but a lot of guys don't get this concept. when you continously spike insulin over and over then you become insulin resistant and your blood sugar will not come down after a meal, that is what we refer to as type 2 diabetes where now you need a drug or insulin to bring the blood sugar back down. ironically the more you do this the more you will need insulin over time vs. fixing the root issue of poor diet. but that is a discussion for another thread

now when you have excess insulin that you inject into the body you will store. does not matter what you eat, that is how insulin works to put on mass in the first place (which is what i try and explain to people on here all the time but they love to argue)
well said brother

This is why its so important to have your carb to insulin ratio dialed in right. When you dont you get fat. When you do have it dialed in you can get shredded. It can be that much of a difference. Ive seen it MANY times.

Insulin is the best and most potent drug in bodybuilding arsenal but is very hard to do it right. Milos Sarcev is the best on it and he use all is carrear and have one of the best waist on business .

Back
Top Bottom