Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaining a lot of water weight early in cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Gaining a lot of water weight early in cycle

So, this is my first time posting here. I've read the forums for years and used a lot of information from here to help me run my first two cycles, but I have some questions about my present cycle.

I am doing a cutting cycle, 320 mg/wk Test E and 50 mg Anavar ED. I started exactly a week ago. I have gained about 8 lbs of water weight, despite eating less (and my diet is really on point). Like I said, I'm trying to cut. I figured maybe this is from the test (although I don't remember gaining water that quickly before) so I started taking arimidex 0.5 mg EOD.

As far as I can tell, I am continuing to gain water weight, despite having a negative calorie deficit. I was wondering if maybe I should take Nolvadex 20 mg EOD in addition to the arimidex. I read somewhere that Nolva can decrease the plasma concentration of arimidex by about a quarter, but ultimately it does not have an impact on the efficacy of the arimdex. Does anyone agree that perhaps adding in some Nolvadex can maybe counteract this water weight?

I also have some concerns that my "anavar" might not actually be anavar. I ordered the exact same product as in this thread https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ers-69487.html
    The packaging looks literally exactly the same and everything. The thread is less than a month old. So I'm pretty concerned about that. I have ordered a roidtest for oxandrolone though and it should be here by tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLifts50 View Post
    So, this is my first time posting here. I've read the forums for years and used a lot of information from here to help me run my first two cycles, but I have some questions about my present cycle.

I am doing a cutting cycle, 320 mg/wk Test E and 50 mg Anavar ED. I started exactly a week ago. I have gained about 8 lbs of water weight, despite eating less (and my diet is really on point). Like I said, I'm trying to cut. I figured maybe this is from the test (although I don't remember gaining water that quickly before) so I started taking arimidex 0.5 mg EOD.

As far as I can tell, I am continuing to gain water weight, despite having a negative calorie deficit. I was wondering if maybe I should take Nolvadex 20 mg EOD in addition to the arimidex. I read somewhere that Nolva can decrease the plasma concentration of arimidex by about a quarter, but ultimately it does not have an impact on the efficacy of the arimdex. Does anyone agree that perhaps adding in some Nolvadex can maybe counteract this water weight?

I also have some concerns that my "anavar" might not actually be anavar. I ordered the exact same product as in this thread https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ers-69487.html
    The packaging looks literally exactly the same and everything. The thread is less than a month old. So I'm pretty concerned about that. I have ordered a roidtest for oxandrolone though and it should be here by tomorrow.

Thoughts?
    Once again - start the AI from day one

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Always recommended to get your AI in check before you even start the cycle!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1. being in a caloric deficit doesn't cause weight loss, especially long term. you are like the 20th person this week to post they eat in a deficit and still can't lose weight. crazy huh? you actually do nothing but fuck up your metabolism eating in a deficit everyday. remember the hcg diet of eating 500 cals a day? it had a 100% fail rate. every person i know that did it is FATTER today.

2. steroids aren't cutters. especially test. you probably would be happier using sarms, see the sticky log and you be the judge

3. if you could not cut before PED's you aren't gonna cut on them. why don't you hit me up for a consult after this cycle and you recover and i will put you on a plan to actually get results
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLifts50 View Post

Thoughts?
    Is that an ampule?? Is it injectable anavar? Iíve never heard of that. Also how do you get 320mg of test?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    By the way, 8 pounds isnít that much lol Iím holding over 2x that right now

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    8 pounds is a normal amount. Itís pretty typical.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    8 lbs is too bad. You may need to drop your estrogen or your anavar ain't anavar.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    water retention at first is common regardless of the gear, the shift in hormones can cause this.. at times it will balance out after just 2 weeks from start date, it happens.. just keep an eye on things!
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE - Puritysourcelabs*

🎃 Halloween is ComingÖ Shop Now for Terrifying Treats 🎃

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    as pointed out, you should be starting your ai from day one so you can avoid things like this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast