Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining Muscle While Cutting With SARMS

Mrlopezz

Registered
So at the moment i'm stacking
Rad 20mg/day
Ostarine 30mg/day
LGD 10mg/day
Mk677 25mg/day

Is it possible to retain/gain a decent amount of muscle while on a 500-1000 calorie deficit? Or should I expect to lose some muscle?

Awesome! Im debating not cutting now and just waiting till I do a a cycle with anavar.

Got a question for you, I'm 6'1 around 15-16% bf ~187-190lbs would you recommend I continue to bulk to 200-205 or just go ahead and do a cut before i start a test cycle?

Awesome! Im debating not cutting now and just waiting till I do a a cycle with anavar.

Got a question for you, I'm 6'1 around 15-16% bf ~187-190lbs would you recommend I continue to bulk to 200-205 or just go ahead and do a cut before i start a test cycle?

Bulking at your current body fat percentage would be counter productive.

I would focus on recomping. I.e. gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. The easiest way to do that is through carb cycling. Check out this article I wrote on carb cycling -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Wait until you get your body fat down to about 12% and then start your first steroid cycle

Appreciate it man I read over it a bit, I would like to keep it as simple as possible. I usually just eat whatever I want everyday and track my calories and macros and make sure to hit my protein goal daily (160g+ of protein)
Could I just go into a 500 calorie deficit until I get to around 12%bf then once i'm around that go into a 250 calorie deficit till around 10%bf, then bulk after that once again?

Bulking at your current body fat percentage would be counter productive.

I would focus on recomping. I.e. gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. The easiest way to do that is through carb cycling. Check out this article I wrote on carb cycling -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Wait until you get your body fat down to about 12% and then start your first steroid cycle

Thanks Trev, great artical on carbs cycling

I remember a year after having started mma, I was still the same weight, but I looked like a completely different person. I lost fat and gained muscle, but I did not get any larger. If you want to bulk up, then yes you will gain fat too. But you can look a lot better without gaining any weight, if that is what you want.

Mrlopezz - how long are you doing this SARMS cycle for and are you stacking anything else with it or just SARMS? What have your benefits / changes been since you started the SARMS and are there any drawbacks that you have noticed?

i also agree that its always best to cut down first and then attempt to gain size and more muscle.. the beauty of sarms is they help prevent muscle wasting so at that deficit, you should not have to sacrifice muscle...

Back
Top Bottom