Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaining weight on anavar while in deficit?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Gaining weight on anavar while in deficit?

My roommate gained 6lbs while on 30 to 20mg of anavar only a day for 6 weeks. He said he was on l deficit(he ate about 2300 calories during the course of 6 weeks and he lost 1.5inches on his waist)
    My question is, is gaining weight in deficit on anavar even possible, I don't think I ever heard about that, not to mention that he only use a very low dosage of var(3weeks of 30mg, weeks of 20mg), didn't use test base, my first guess is he was taking fake anavar, Probably he got that extra weight from dianabol.
    He said this is what Real anavar does, most people think they can't gain weight on anavar while in deficit because they were taking fake anavar, probably tbol or winny
    He is a very seasoned men's physique competitor and he even has OCB pro card when he was natural. So I am sure his diet and training is on point, what do you guys think?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    My roommate gained 6lbs while on 30 to 20mg of anavar only a day for 6 weeks. He said he was on l deficit(he ate about 2300 calories during the course of 6 weeks and he lost 1.5inches on his waist)
    My question is, is gaining weight in deficit on anavar even possible, I don't think I ever heard about that, not to mention that he only use a very low dosage of var(3weeks of 30mg, weeks of 20mg), didn't use test base, my first guess is he was taking fake anavar, Probably he got that extra weight from dianabol.
    He said this is what Real anavar does, most people think they can't gain weight on anavar while in deficit because they were taking fake anavar, probably tbol or winny
    He is a very seasoned men's physique competitor and he even has OCB pro card when he was natural. So I am sure his diet and training is on point, what do you guys think?
    I'm thinking he took tbol not anavar. He wasn't taking anavar because anavar has no weight gain to it. Tbol is often faked for anavar and winstrol is too. It's either winstrol or tbol but I never heard 6lbs gains in a deficit from winstrol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do you know where he got his AAS from?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Do you know where he got his AAS from?
    He ordered directly from Thailand and have them shipped to the US

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by patrik39 View Post
    I'm thinking he took tbol not anavar. He wasn't taking anavar because anavar has no weight gain to it. Tbol is often faked for anavar and winstrol is too. It's either winstrol or tbol but I never heard 6lbs gains in a deficit from winstrol.
    He probably gained 7~8lbs considering he actually lost size on his waist.
    Actually I heard the exact contrary about tbol, from what I heard tbol has minimal effect on putting on mass, even comparing to anavar

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    By the way this is his 1st cycle, he learned this anavar oral only protocol from another OCB's Men's Physique competitor.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    actually it is quite possible... i literally just did it not too long ago... i know the reason i was able to do it was i started it undersized... so that plays a role... i know that i have always gained in a large deficit and its just genetics... i know im always on the smaller side but i have to really really work hard to do that... i hate being too big (or what i consider bigger for me) and so with my genetics as well as generally being a bit under where i should be for my height, i can normally pull this off.. so dont let anyone say its impossible because i assure you its not... now if you are above average weight or at least where you should be, it would be much harder for sure but its definitely not impossible by any stretch... anavar can often be faked with winstrol and its much easier to gain size on winstrol but you absolutely can put on small amounts of weight and definitely can add lean muscle with anavar...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by patrik39 View Post
    that is just completely untrue to say you cant gain any size from anavar... i have no clue where you would ever come up with that or as to why but that is just absurd... now you wont gain 10 lbs from it on its own whatsoever but 4-5 pounds is very normal with it... to say you wont or cant gain ANY weight from it is just as false as can be... i do agree with you that often times anavar is faked and you get winstrol, that i do agree with for sure...

- - - Updated - - -

By the way this is his 1st cycle, he learned this anavar oral only protocol from another OCB's Men's Physique competitor.
    its even more possible being a first cycle... however if its not a source you know you can trust, then its definitely possible for it to be winstrol, which is easier to gain weight on than anavar would be...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anavar builds muscle. There ya go.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've posted studies over the past week on here about calorie counting and how it is a waste of time. but to simplify you can count how many calories you think you are bringing in till the cows come home, but you have no way to know how many are on the way out because our bodies change literally on a hour to hour basis

in the end don't worry about what your buddy did. worry about yourself, we all have different genetics
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Isn't muscle heavier than fat? Perhaps.

Perhaps the initial weigh ins weren't consistent. Like say, first thing in the morning.
    Could be a number of contributing factors.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast