Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from Dianabol

GainzzBbyy

Gains from Dinabol keepable or not? I know the water weight shreds off once the cycle is over but surely if you gain solid muscle it’s keepable?

- - - Updated - - -

And how much weight not including water weight is possible on a 6 week course?

this is a marathon and not a sprint.

whatever you gain in a short period of time is not going to be as keepable as what you gain over the course of YEARS.

too many skinny guys want the scale to move, hop on steroids like dbol and gain a bunch of weight. well that isn't clean muscle mass

noone can every answer questions about how much you will or will not keep, period.. .the likelihood of keeping dbol gains is not high but you get a drastic amount all at once... part of which will be water regardless of controlling estrogen... can you keep some, yes, but how much, noone will know

If you run an AI and control your estrogen, water retention isn't such a huge deal on dbol. Its just very hard to get e2 under control.
I would never recommend a male to run an oral only cycle, thats for women in my book.

Back
Top Bottom