bannednutrition.com

Thread: Gains maintenance

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Gains maintenance

Most of the time when people talk about maintaining gains I see the discussion more developed around keeping your weight up, maintaining the new muscle etc. But what about strength from nervous system / coordination esque adaptations?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag33 View Post
    Most of the time when people talk about maintaining gains I see the discussion more developed around keeping your weight up, maintaining the new muscle etc. But what about strength from nervous system / coordination esque adaptations?
    I've written about this. Check out my tips thread.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag33 View Post
    It's really common sense. Whatever you did to achieve the gains you made, you need to continue to do to keep or maintain them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you cannot do linear improvements your whole life.. that is the reality. if you try to do this and push that hard then you will end up injured anyway cause the body will punish you. there is a reason pro athletes avg 3 years in the NFL. a big one is that their play starts to dip from the wear and tear and age, and teams replace them with younger and fresher players

weight training is the same way. a lot of people quit weight training not just cause they don't have the patience and the time or whatever, but also cause they end up getting injured and are tired of the grind. this is why i preach deloading, taking breaks, stretching, hot bikram yoga.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well technically it's like any other skill, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Training & Diet Plans

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    exactly as others have stated... if you were shooting 200 baskets per day and then dropped to 100 then to 50 etc... your skills would diminish over time and would not be the level they once were... its just an example but its like that in anything... you have to continue to maintain what you build through the same types of training etc. or eventually they will lose what they had gained simply through complacency or not keeping up with the training...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    exactly as others have stated... if you were shooting 200 baskets per day and then dropped to 100 then to 50 etc... your skills would diminish over time and would not be the level they once were... its just an example but its like that in anything... you have to continue to maintain what you build through the same types of training etc. or eventually they will lose what they had gained simply through complacency or not keeping up with the training...
    Well said...

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Continuing to push hard in the gym without that "on" feeling is extremely important. The other part is your diet.