Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Game Changing Bulk Cycle

corto

Hey all,

Some background on me, 38, 5'11 and by the time im done with my cut I should be down to about 190 and 10% body fat.(Currently 14% 205)Yes I took the advice of many guys on this board and finally bit the bullet to decrease my body fat, I was sitting at 19% and didnt want to live like that anymore.

For anyone sitting at a higher body fat percentage, its been a long 4 going to be 6 months to bring it down in a healthy way without any compounds (aside from my TRT RX) but I honestly feel like a different person and I can actually see the muscle ive worked so hard for. I highly recommend this to everyone who might be in a similar situation.

Now for the meat of my question. Money not being an issue, what would you all recommend for big time bulk cycle.

I have ran 4 cycles total. One test only way too young in my mid twenties. Another in my early 30s which was test/eq. And in the past 18months before I decided to cut/recomp two separate tren/test cycles.

HGH right now, is off the table for me...I did try it for 5 months, which i know is not long enough, but the acne issues I had with it was unbearable. Question this all you want, its just a compound that either I wasnt using properly or just doesnt agree with me. Regardless for this purpose I want to leave it off the table.

I am sure there will be a lot of "Keep it simple stupid" comments and thats OK!!! I just figured id open it up and have a fun discussion of what you would recommend. if someone asked you to put something together on their dime.

Thanks everyone!

Word...how much deca would you recommend? Anything outside the .5-1mg anastrazole(spelling?) I would need ?

Deca would be in the 400-500mg/week range.

The big question is what do you want to run your test at. Some people like to run it same or ever more than the deca dose. Test is king for size IMO but honestly whenever I stack compounds I will run test lower to mitigate side effects but again totally up to you everyone on here has a different opinion on whether to run test low with compounds like Deca or run them higher.

You would also want to run proviron to help combat sexual sides from deca and having caber on hand is a good idea as some users can run into prolactin issues.

If you go the dbol route you will need to dial in your AI as test and dbol aromatize so what may have worked before when you were running test might not be sufficient with dbol.

I like to stay with mild compounds. Maybe something like this.

Test 400-500mg EW
Deca 400mg EW
Primo 600mg EW

Make sure you have AI, Proviron, and some caber. PCT should be on hand before starting as well.

Test 400-500mg EW
Deca 400mg EW
Primo 600mg EW

Make sure you have AI, Proviron, and some caber. PCT should be on hand before starting as well.

I kinda like this one....I like it a lot...

test, deca primo is one of my favorites... 350 mg each of test and deca and 600 mg of primo... i would prefer you to run anadrol over dbol if you go with a bulking oral as well

test, deca primo is one of my favorites... 350 mg each of test and deca and 600 mg of primo... i would prefer you to run anadrol over dbol if you go with a bulking oral as well
What is your thinking behind the Anadrol of Dbol? Ive been considering the options between these two and am curious what you think.

What is your thinking behind the Anadrol of Dbol? Ive been considering the options between these two and am curious what you think.

Dbol just has too much estrogen conversion for my liking. Ive done extremely well keeping drier with anadrol and just feel it gives more strength. Now you may feel better on dbol, but thats dependent upon dosing and protecting yourself from toxicity

Test 400-500mg EW
Deca 400mg EW
Primo 600mg EW

This sounds like a great cycle, but I can't imagine ever having enough cash to justify this.500 test/600 eq/50 tbol for the first 6 weeks I think would be a really good option and be similar to the primo option just cost much less.

I was actually going to ask if i could run the test and deca at lower ranges and let primo do its work. Thanks Dylan!

As for an oral....I know this sounds dumb but on one order had to meet the min, and thoughtlessly added some PSL M1T to the order. Would anyone consider using it or is it just liver ripping trash?

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't bulk at all. Given you've lost the extra weight why not just add a little lean mass?

100% agree my goal would be 10lbs, 7lbs is prob more realistic. i never wanna spike my body fat like that again, its been hell trying to get it off.

I was actually going to ask if i could run the test and deca at lower ranges and let primo do its work. Thanks Dylan!

As for an oral....I know this sounds dumb but on one order had to meet the min, and thoughtlessly added some PSL M1T to the order. Would anyone consider using it or is it just liver ripping trash?

- - - Updated - - -

100% agree my goal would be 10lbs, 7lbs is prob more realistic. i never wanna spike my body fat like that again, its been hell trying to get it off.

You 100% can run test lower. Deca I would keep in the 300-400mg range if you want to keep it on the lower side and primo at 600mg is a great dose.

You can run M1T but similar to anadrol or superdrol its going to be a short cycle 2-4 weeks max as it can make you hella lethargic and its highly liver toxic. You could add it at 5mg/day to start and ramp it up a little but max dose id run is 15-20mg/day and again no more than 2-4 weeks in my experience.

Also you need to figure out what you want to do. Like Mobster said you lost a lot of weight so do you really want to bulk? Id rather maintain lean muscle mass not bulk. The Bulk and then Cut mentality is a never ending cycle of insanity. Why not just look to add a couple pounds of lean muscle and be happy?

You 100% can run test lower. Deca I would keep in the 300-400mg range if you want to keep it on the lower side and primo at 600mg is a great dose.

You can run M1T but similar to anadrol or superdrol its going to be a short cycle 2-4 weeks max as it can make you hella lethargic and its highly liver toxic. You could add it at 5mg/day to start and ramp it up a little but max dose id run is 15-20mg/day and again no more than 2-4 weeks in my experience.

Also you need to figure out what you want to do. Like Mobster said you lost a lot of weight so do you really want to bulk? Id rather maintain lean muscle mass not bulk. The Bulk and then Cut mentality is a never ending cycle of insanity. Why not just look to add a couple pounds of lean muscle and be happy?

Id be happy with whatever the food/training/compounds gave me as long as I can stay in that 10-12% body fat range. I agree with you 100%

Also, it was finally good to hear a "hella" (nor cal native)

Id be happy with whatever the food/training/compounds gave me as long as I can stay in that 10-12% body fat range. I agree with you 100%

Also, it was finally good to hear a "hella" (nor cal native)

Yea I mean you have worked that hard to get where you are. I see too many guys then go "Ok I want to get huge!" and they want it quickly so they add 20 pounds on cycle and after PCT they are left with minimal muscle gains and a lot of fat.

I mean personally id run test at 200-250mg/week and primo in the 600mg/week range. Toss in some Tbol or Winstrol or Anavar and you will have a pretty dry/lean look assuming your diet and training are on point.

Hahaha I say "hella" a lot but im a northeast lifer not even sure where I picked it up to be honest!

Yea I mean you have worked that hard to get where you are. I see too many guys then go "Ok I want to get huge!" and they want it quickly so they add 20 pounds on cycle and after PCT they are left with minimal muscle gains and a lot of fat.

I mean personally id run test at 200-250mg/week and primo in the 600mg/week range. Toss in some Tbol or Winstrol or Anavar and you will have a pretty dry/lean look assuming your diet and training are on point.

Hahaha I say "hella" a lot but im a northeast lifer not even sure where I picked it up to be honest!

I liked the idea of the deca, well just because towards the tail end of my last bulk I started having some shoulder joint pain. At the same time I hold water like im PMSing, so using the drier compounds are a huge plus for me. Winny is out for me, I tried using it back in the day and that gave me acne like I just caught some kind of skin virus, hair came out in clumps...just not for me. Tbol is super interesting. I think it would be a choice between Tbol, Anadrol or the M1T I have on hand.

I liked the idea of the deca, well just because towards the tail end of my last bulk I started having some shoulder joint pain. At the same time I hold water like im PMSing, so using the drier compounds are a huge plus for me. Winny is out for me, I tried using it back in the day and that gave me acne like I just caught some kind of skin virus, hair came out in clumps...just not for me. Tbol is super interesting. I think it would be a choice between Tbol, Anadrol or the M1T I have on hand.

I love me some Tbol! By far my favorite oral.

Not sure how Deca works on you but for me I stay pretty dry on it. I know some others do as well but you may not. I also stay very hydrated on the daily, so maybe that’s a factor with it but not really sure. I just know I do not retain a lot of water on it.

Back
Top Bottom