Thread: Game Changing Bulk Cycle

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Game Changing Bulk Cycle

Hey all,

Some background on me, 38, 5'11 and by the time im done with my cut I should be down to about 190 and 10% body fat.(Currently 14% 205)Yes I took the advice of many guys on this board and finally bit the bullet to decrease my body fat, I was sitting at 19% and didnt want to live like that anymore.

For anyone sitting at a higher body fat percentage, its been a long 4 going to be 6 months to bring it down in a healthy way without any compounds (aside from my TRT RX) but I honestly feel like a different person and I can actually see the muscle ive worked so hard for. I highly recommend this to everyone who might be in a similar situation.

Now for the meat of my question. Money not being an issue, what would you all recommend for big time bulk cycle.

I have ran 4 cycles total. One test only way too young in my mid twenties. Another in my early 30s which was test/eq. And in the past 18months before I decided to cut/recomp two separate tren/test cycles.

HGH right now, is off the table for me...I did try it for 5 months, which i know is not long enough, but the acne issues I had with it was unbearable. Question this all you want, its just a compound that either I wasnt using properly or just doesnt agree with me. Regardless for this purpose I want to leave it off the table.

I am sure there will be a lot of "Keep it simple stupid" comments and thats OK!!! I just figured id open it up and have a fun discussion of what you would recommend. if someone asked you to put something together on their dime.

Thanks everyone!

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I mean test/deca/dbol will get you pretty big....

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I mean test/deca/dbol will get you pretty big....
    Word...how much deca would you recommend? Anything outside the .5-1mg anastrazole(spelling?) I would need ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corto View Post
    Word...how much deca would you recommend? Anything outside the .5-1mg anastrazole(spelling?) I would need ?
    Deca would be in the 400-500mg/week range.

The big question is what do you want to run your test at. Some people like to run it same or ever more than the deca dose. Test is king for size IMO but honestly whenever I stack compounds I will run test lower to mitigate side effects but again totally up to you everyone on here has a different opinion on whether to run test low with compounds like Deca or run them higher.

You would also want to run proviron to help combat sexual sides from deca and having caber on hand is a good idea as some users can run into prolactin issues.

If you go the dbol route you will need to dial in your AI as test and dbol aromatize so what may have worked before when you were running test might not be sufficient with dbol.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like to stay with mild compounds. Maybe something like this.

Test 400-500mg EW
    Deca 400mg EW
    Primo 600mg EW

Make sure you have AI, Proviron, and some caber. PCT should be on hand before starting as well.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post

Test 400-500mg EW
    Deca 400mg EW
    Primo 600mg EW

Make sure you have AI, Proviron, and some caber. PCT should be on hand before starting as well.
    I kinda like this one....I like it a lot...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corto View Post
    I kinda like this one....I like it a lot...
    Primo is by far my favorite compound. Its not cheap but its awesome for clean, lean, dry gains.

If its sheer size then dbol is still the way to go but again its all up to your preference and wallet!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post

Test 400-500mg EW
    Deca 400mg EW
    Primo 600mg EW

I like this one a lot!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    test, deca primo is one of my favorites... 350 mg each of test and deca and 600 mg of primo... i would prefer you to run anadrol over dbol if you go with a bulking oral as well

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    test, deca primo is one of my favorites... 350 mg each of test and deca and 600 mg of primo... i would prefer you to run anadrol over dbol if you go with a bulking oral as well
    What is your thinking behind the Anadrol of Dbol? Ive been considering the options between these two and am curious what you think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast