Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gave blood and didn't pass out---so proud of myself, lol

BigTurk

Banned
Hemoglobin level tested as slightly higher than normal last Monday (17.0, upper limit of normal is 16.9), so I decided to give some blood...everything went down without a hitch, was sure I was going to pass out, but distracted myself by watching sportscenter and playing games on my phone...will help keep blood pressure in check as well, so that is an added benefit...

How often do you guys donate?

Sometimes I do it myself with a butterfly , tubing and a 16 oz water bottle to catch the pint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemoglobin level tested as slightly higher than normal last Monday (17.0, upper limit of normal is 16.9), so I decided to give some blood...everything went down without a hitch, was sure I was going to pass out, but distracted myself by watching sportscenter and playing games on my phone...will help keep blood pressure in check as well, so that is an added benefit...

How often do you guys donate?

Mine was 19.3. Yes, they stop taking it at 19.5. I timed that one right.

Mine was 19.3. Yes, they stop taking it at 19.5. I timed that one right.

Hey DD....if running a longgggg Tren cycle....when would you say the time is (if ever) to give blood? Meaning...is it necessary with Tren? Or just drugs like Eq?

Hey DD....if running a longgggg Tren cycle....when would you say the time is (if ever) to give blood? Meaning...is it necessary with Tren? Or just drugs like Eq?

Androgens can increase red blood cells, so yes. You should be having blood panels done anyway.

Back
Top Bottom