Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generic vs pharma gh

Smithmi94

Does anyone have any anecdotal evidence on how much better pharma grade gh is vs generic black top/blue top etc.?

well that wouldnt be the easiest thing to find considering that each generic is different from the next etc... so how could one come up with anything significant if they are all different... you have no clue half the time what you are even getting...

Does anyone have any anecdotal evidence on how much better pharma grade gh is vs generic black top/blue top etc.?

Which means next to nothing.

I was curious what the guidelines are determining the best quality HGH? Is Chinese GH considered absolute garbage ?

I was just trying to find someone who had an ANECDOTAL experience (meaning personal experience) vs the two. Thanks.

bro with HGH its the source you buy from most important...if you use a trusted place like PSL...you'll know your stuff is legit...
....fyi China hella fakes pharma hgh, counterfeit to the gills bro....

I was just trying to find someone who had an ANECDOTAL experience (meaning personal experience) vs the two. Thanks.

I've run pharam Pfizer Genotropin HGH for 6 months followed by PSL's eurotropin which I've been running for about a year now. I found no difference in perceived strength or quality. IGF numbers were actually slightly higher with the PSL but I don't think it was statistically significant. Bottom line, a high quality generic is just as good as pharma....based on my personal experience.

Back
Top Bottom