Thread: genetic limit and training experience

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

genetic limit and training experience

I want to ask a question that is heard a lot

People say, steroids should be taken only after 3-4 years of natural training. In other words, only after reaching the genetic limit
    Can anyone explain why this is?
    What happens when a person starts a cycle with his first training?
    And People say, Never do steroid cycle or hormone before the age of 25
    I do not think larry wheels are natural... So many people like that. There are even athletes under the age of 20...look at the photo of John cena at the age of 22...photos of lee preast before the age of 20...ronnie, rock cutler and so many legends.
    I do not believe any of these legends used anabolics only after reaching the genetic level.
    None of the people I mentioned above waited for their 25th birthday.
    If they had waited 25 years, they would not have had any of these benefits
    What do have to say, public ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian beast View Post

People say, steroids should be taken only after 3-4 years of natural training. In other words, only after reaching the genetic limit
    I do not think larry wheels are natural... So many people like that. There are even athletes under the age of 20...look at the photo of John cena at the age of 22...photos of lee preast before the age of 20...ronnie, rock cutler and so many legends.
    I do not believe any of these legends used anabolics only after reaching the genetic level.
    You're under 25 and no where near your limit right?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can anyone give a valuable answer?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Welcome bro. I stay natural from 20 years old to 32 years old and dont regret because i got a base that is mine . The most important to stay natural at least one year is to forst learn how to train intense, learn how to diet and rest . After you manage all 3 basics you can go on .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can anyone give a valuable answer?
    Mine's as valuable as it gets. I've got a buck says you're looking for an excuse to do what you want. Vs listening to wiser older heads. And we've addressed the 'why not until 25' multiple times. Now I KNOW if you'd looked you'll have seen info you dispute. Hence asking for a 'better reply'.

Just today I watched a YT video on how another channel has a YouTuber aged 14... on TREN. Yep 14 on TREN.

So I've a question to make you think - what in your opinion is the right age? And why?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Mine's as valuable as it gets. I've got a buck says you're looking for an excuse to do what you want. Vs listening to wiser older heads. And we've addressed the 'why not until 25' multiple times. Now I KNOW if you'd looked you'll have seen info you dispute. Hence asking for a 'better reply'.

Just today I watched a YT video on how another channel has a YouTuber aged 14... on TREN. Yep 14 on TREN.

So I've a question to make you think - what in your opinion is the right age? And why?
    Brother Mobster 14 years old on trenbolone is crazy . What people see so special on tren? yes is great compound but mostly to give quality and keep mass under low calorie diet , not to grow mass . Thats why dont make sence to use when you are beginner without muscle mass yet . We have alot coaches out there , no reason to destroy our body doing wrong thinks that will destroy your health .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I dont agree that you need to wait 4 years IMO, 1 year of training and can cycle. It's not smartest but it gets gains.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

you think the way you do cause you are young

once you go full circle with steroids use you will change your thinking

also who cares what those celebrities did? they were MONETIZING their bodies for something. you aren't and if you plan on doing it you better hope you have the genetics to blow away 99.99% of others cause i guarantee this idea that there is room for you is unlikely .there are a million others who have tried and failed to pull that off
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i started young, I don't reget it one bit but look what i look like. you look good now? you got good genes for this shit? post up a pic and i will tell you if you ready

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you cant learn to build a good base naturally, you can't with steroids. Also steroids use on a frame that hasn't been properly built is going to cause too much stress on your connective tissues because they haven't been strengthened. Your chance of bad injury is very high. Cycling at an early age presents long term irreversible damage to your endocrine system

FYI my first cycle was at 36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast