Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetics in AAS?

SamSaban

Registered
"If u wanna be a bodybuilder then choose your parents"

This was the phrase people used to say in 1950s and 60s to unfavourable or bad genes people, who wished to be the champion bodybuilders.

Is this statement still true..??

Look i might be having poor arms but i have good chest but still i know that i have bad genes.

Cant the people like me with bad genetics and great motivation be the champion bodybuilder with proper diet, schedule and some anabolics..?

Pretty much the answer is no.... of course you can go really far if you put in the hard work with diet, training, gear use etc. But the guys with good genetics will be doing the same hard work

just like baskeball players or football players etc... genetics play a huge role but even more so in bodybuilding..

Logic fail: there are a TON of guys who take a SHIT load more gear than I do or ever have. I've used Bostin Loyd as an example a million times. He and others were on 5g a week. Still not Mr O.

of course it is true. i mean if you have average genetics you can go to a regional show and do good if you do everything right. but to ever sniff mr olympia you need top .5% genetics

anyone who disagrees with me get up close to any pro athlete. go sit on the first row at a NHL game. go to NFL training camp and stay after to get autographs. go to a NBA fan meetup. when you see these beasts up close you will understand genetics. their biceps are bigger than your head.

i always laugh though when some 20 year old on these forums lectures me how they will go pro because they are using 3 grams of gear a week. bodybuilding is the ONLY 'sport' where even semi-nonretarded people think they can make it as pros just slamming some gear, working 'hard' (whatever that means), and lifting 6X a week. if you believe this bullshit then i have some lakefront property in Chernobyl to sell you. bottom line is this. if you are in your teens or 20's and think you will one day make the Mr. O then I have 1 simple question for you. when you were in middle and high school were you THE BEST ATHLETE in your entire town, county, even top in your state? because if you weren't then i'm sorry to say you don't have the genetics.

most of us on here have some sort of athletiscm, maybe we ran fast as kids, maybe we played some high school football or wrestling and made a couple varsity sports. but you gotta be so good that you are getting D1 offers and colleges were fighting to recruit you to claim you even have top 2% genetics and to make the top mr. O you gotta be top .5% and that is being generous

Last edited:
By way of example as to how test DOES help when my balls dropped around age 15 (also the time I started lifting) I went from running at the back with the fat kids to running at the front with the athletes.

But genetics: My grand dad on the maternal side stood head and shoulders above his work mates. Height came from both sides.

Back
Top Bottom