Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma anadrol

Thaliat

Registered
How are the geneza pharma orals compared to other brands? They look really good with their la-bels, like they look super high quality. Have you experienced them as being overdosed or are they dosed just right? I am looking at taking maybe anadrol50 from them, and I don’t want to use too much and get too many sides.

How are the geneza pharma orals compared to other brands? They look really good with their la-bels, like they look super high quality. Have you experienced them as being overdosed or are they dosed just right? I am looking at taking maybe anadrol50 from them, and I don’t want to use too much and get too many sides.

I tried dbol and winstrol from geneza pharam, good quality, same goes for anavar. I found the dbol was probably higher dose then label I had super good gains from it and winstrol was on the money made me hard and strong, even dry joints.

I have tried personally multiple geneza pharmaceuticals orals, to be specific I ran 50mgs of anavar and 50mgs of winstrol, my favorite stack. I would rate it very high pharma grade products. I used them and used balkan too, so would vouch for both.

I've not tried them yet.

I'm going to be trying the geneza anadrol during my bulking cycle will update everyone.

I haven’t tried them yet but from the reviews and the guys that stand behind them I wouldn’t hesitate one bit

Yet to try willing to hear more about them though!

GP is high quality brand as well respected among many bodybuilding communities. The product it’s self well doses possible slightly overdosed. We assure the customer receiving quality product supported by HPLC lab test. The question is WHY solo Anadrol again customers goals etc My concern is Anadrol is not for everyone one of the main customer faces with Anadrol is appetite suppression personally I would prefer DBOL that provides much better quality by increase appetite strength and gains. Etc
Again estrogen blocker should available on hand.
Brother, do more research before you place an order.

I never did Drol but when I was using orals I found the Geneza to be very reliable. And for what it;'s worth, those testing sources, have shown their stuff to meet requirments and even slightly surpass the listed dosages.

I never did Drol but when I was using orals I found the Geneza to be very reliable. And for what it;'s worth, those testing sources, have shown their stuff to meet requirments and even slightly surpass the listed dosages.

I did anadrol a few times, wasn't worth it for me. I get way better results from dbol and winstrol mixed. Geneza is my brand so is balkan.

Back
Top Bottom