Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma anavar good?

morgan20

Registered
I had a question about GP geneza pharma anavar oxandrolone. you hear so many stories about the stuff being faked and overpriced. a lot of guys are saying that they got ripped off over the years. Is this brand trustworthy so I can use the real stuff. I'm tired of buying fake steroids online

I had a question about GP geneza pharma anavar oxandrolone. you hear so many stories about the stuff being faked and overpriced. a lot of guys are saying that they got ripped off over the years. Is this brand trustworthy so I can use the real stuff. I'm tired of buying fake steroids online

There are a lot of negative reviews about Geneza but they are mostly from competitors. I've seen guys be real nasty to Geneza without even trying the brand.

From my exprience, Geneza pharma anavar 50mgs/day was very strong, I used it and have multiple clients using it preshow. I had the anavar tested for a female client, came out perfect.

Depends where you get it….it can be pricey if you buy from a re-seller, everything is….If you buy international the price is lower but slow, which is why you see complaints because everyone wants their gear overnight. Domestic will cost more bc they have to get it shipped across the pond themselves.

Quality wise, never heard a bad thing. I used a few things from them and never had a problem.

Geneza is good quality I buy it domestic usually a bit higher priced vs international but much faster shipment. I only trust approved sellers like napsgear, I stopped buying from others after they were approved on EVO.

There are a lot of negative reviews about Geneza but they are mostly from competitors. I've seen guys be real nasty to Geneza without even trying the brand.

From my exprience, Geneza pharma anavar 50mgs/day was very strong, I used it and have multiple clients using it preshow. I had the anavar tested for a female client, came out perfect.

Depends where you get it….it can be pricey if you buy from a re-seller, everything is….If you buy international the price is lower but slow, which is why you see complaints because everyone wants their gear overnight. Domestic will cost more bc they have to get it shipped across the pond themselves.

Quality wise, never heard a bad thing. I used a few things from them and never had a problem.

Geneza is good quality I buy it domestic usually a bit higher priced vs international but much faster shipment. I only trust approved sellers like napsgear, I stopped buying from others after they were approved on EVO.

Completly Agree Guys, Thanks!

Hey Brother,

Geneza is a top-notch steroid brand, and GP all kinds of stuff are very effective, and nowadays there are many contests and offers run on Geneza Products with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients. so try us once, you will never be disappointed.

If you have any other issue please pm me or email me on [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

I haven’t personally used it but I wouldn’t hesitate.

I’m trying to purchase anavar from Geneza for the first time. I can’t simply click on the item and order. Is there something I need to know?

I’m trying to purchase anavar from Geneza for the first time. I can’t simply click on the item and order. Is there something I need to know?

Go to the correct part.

Back
Top Bottom