Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma anavar or tbol?

seamuslane

Registered
Just need some help deciding which oral to kick start my cycle with. This will be my third cycle and I have never done a Kick start using an oral before. I have run both testosterone and equipoise as my injectables. if I were to use an oral the first four or five weeks which one do you recommend anavar or turinabol tbol ?

Just need some help deciding which oral to kick start my cycle with. This will be my third cycle and I have never done a Kick start using an oral before. I have run both testosterone and equipoise as my injectables. if I were to use an oral the first four or five weeks which one do you recommend anavar or turinabol tbol ?

I recommend anavar 50mgs/day my favorite oral period. It will always win over tbol IMO.

500mgs of test enan
300mgs of EQ
50mgs anavar
7 caps n2guard
3 caps cardazol

No one needs to kick start F'all

I prefer the ones that gives results , thats why we use orals , so my options is dbol if you are shredded and drol for anyone .

Hey brother,
TBol would be a better option as a kickstart.
Plz note Anavar is more beneficial when you reach the level at single-digit bf %
Bank for money

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Brother, the question you aren't asking is the question you should be asking.

Anavar and Tbol do different things and have different down stream consequences.

Sure, on the surface they may look the same but downstream...very different.

Rule of thumb, Turinobol would be more beneficial if you are have high endurance demands and need quick recovery on the field. Think Crossfit :)

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Yeah. Chocolate and Vanilla have different downstream consequences when consumed. Just like Anavar and Tbol.

Imagine if someone arbitrarily chose chocolate because well vanilla and chocolate on the surface don't cause water retention and are historically used by "lean" individuals but it turns out that the individual is extremely sensitive to theobromine and gets dierhhea almost every time they consume "x" quantity of chocolate.

lol :)

Back
Top Bottom