Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma dbol options

Jalken

I see that they have several different Dianabol options on their website. 1 is 10 mg and one is going to be 50 mg
what would be the purpose of getting such a large amount of milligrams per pill if I'm only going to be using 30 or 40 mg at the most per day?

I see that they have several different Dianabol options on their website. 1 is 10 mg and one is going to be 50 mg
what would be the purpose of getting such a large amount of milligrams per pill if I'm only going to be using 30 or 40 mg at the most per day?

you should get a bigger dbol pill and split it up, Geneza has good dbol

Cos some use more.

Hey bro, For those consume large mg prefer higher dose, Some will prefer smaller dose
Are able to manage the dosing the duration of the day AM, MDY, PM.

I recall I have answered this question before

Back
Top Bottom