Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma dbol and tbol stack

VEdwini

Registered
listened to the podcast and heard about this dbol and tbol stack that is easy to run
gonna do 20mg of each per day for 4-6 weeks. Do you think geneza is the place to go for these orals or should I check out another brand, don’t want to overpay but want good quality

listened to the podcast and heard about this dbol and tbol stack that is easy to run
gonna do 20mg of each per day for 4-6 weeks. Do you think geneza is the place to go for these orals or should I check out another brand, don’t want to overpay but want good quality

Geneza is the right brand to run. 20mgs of dbol and 20mgs of tbol with some aromasin light, and n2guard for 6 weeks.

bro geneza gots #1 selling orals out there. napsgear gots them

Geneza is a highly recommended brand. Very popular right now

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

Please tell me your goal, according to your goal will help you with the cycle.

Also you can check some predesigned stack from Napsgear: https://www.napsgear.org/pre-designed-stacks-c42

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

ALways liked Geneza orals. 20 mgs of both D-bol and T bol is a hefty dose but, that;'s up to you. Don't even order it though until you have a couple of bottles of N2GUARD in your hands.

Make sure you have N2Guard on hand as this will be very harsh on your liver.

Back
Top Bottom