Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma HCG questions

alejandroh

Registered
hey does anyone know Geneza Pharma hcg is any good and if and when it will be in stock. I want to use some on my cycle, probably between 1 and 2000IU’s per week. Do you recommend I split my dosage is twice a week or do I have to do it three times a week. I plan on getting insulin needles

hey does anyone know Geneza Pharma hcg is any good and if and when it will be in stock. I want to use some on my cycle, probably between 1 and 2000IU’s per week. Do you recommend I split my dosage is twice a week or do I have to do it three times a week. I plan on getting insulin needles

I am not a fan of hcg but geneza pharma has hcg in stock.

If you run it do 500 IUs per day 10 days and quit it.

Is it out of stock?

Hey brother,
It all depends on the cycle and the length of the cycle at times higher dose of PCT HCG is requires. 2000iu Ew I would split the dose into two ew.

If you have any other issue please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom