Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharma masteron options

kamilahkam

Registered
I'm looking at taking some geneza pharma masteron on my next run. my question is which would be better between the propionate and the enanthate options. I plan on running this along with low-dose testosterone and primobolan. I think I'm going to go with a 200 mg test, and 500mg each of primobolan and masteron

I'm looking at taking some geneza pharma masteron on my next run. my question is which would be better between the propionate and the enanthate options. I plan on running this along with low-dose testosterone and primobolan. I think I'm going to go with a 200 mg test, and 500mg each of primobolan and masteron

I find masteron propionate painful and useless unless you're precontest. I only run short esters of masteron about 10 weeks out from the show. For your cycle, low dose testosterone and primobolan, 1 shot of 200mgs of masteron enanthate is enough.

This is a good 16 week cycle.
250mgs of testosterone enanthate /week
500mgs of primobolan/week
200mgs of masteron enanthate/week
add aromasin 5mgs EOD (not high dose be careful with estrogen crash)
preworkout cardazol 3 caps
cycle support organ support n2guard 7 caps

PCT, nolvadex, hcgenerate es, aromasin and ostazol cycled

Test is test. The difference is in pinning frequency.

I like this cycle 200mgs of test and 500mgs of primobolan but masteron maybe no more than 300mgs.

You would be doing around 1000mgs of different steroids at this point. You can get the same results by being a bit more conservative. Example cycle, 200mgs testosterone + 300mgs primobolan + 200mgs masteron, very light Ai because both primo and masteron will have anti-estrogenic effects.

You would be doing around 1000mgs of different steroids at this point. You can get the same results by being a bit more conservative. Example cycle, 200mgs testosterone + 300mgs primobolan + 200mgs masteron, very light Ai because both primo and masteron will have anti-estrogenic effects.

This seems more reasonable maybe even consider, 200/200/200 of each, like a perfect balance between test/primo/mast.

Ive never ran masteron but I like the longer esters due to less pinning

There are two def molecule one is propionate aka acetate faster acting and longer acting
Mast p is much faster acting with shorter life it requires frequent injection vs Mast E longer acting few injections requires. It all depends on customer goals plz note AVoGen lab carries MPE 200 blend
Chemically blend fir Mast P and Mast E 200mg requires lesser frequent injections. The benefit Of the blend your receiving quicker acting as well longer acting. The blend has been getting popular most user are not aware of this new blend.

Back
Top Bottom