Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma proviron

BAndile

Registered
would adding proviron from geneza pharma, GP brand be a wise choice on a cycle or can I get away with out it you think?
I will be using deca durabolin and Equipoise on this stack
50mg a day proviron for 14 weeks is very pricey, would cutting the dose in half work too and has anyone used the GP brand?

would adding proviron from geneza pharma, GP brand be a wise choice on a cycle or can I get away with out it you think?
50mg a day proviron for 14 weeks is very pricey, would cutting the dose in half work too and has anyone used the GP brand?

I mean you can run 25mg if you want or just add masteron its the same thing but it can help combat sexual sides from Deca I would 100% run it or at least have it on hand.

I use gp geneza on most of my cycles now or dragon pharma or a mix of the 2 so that's a good choice.

Now your cycle.

Testosterone enan 250mgs
deca durabolin 200mgs
equipoise 300mgs
proviron 50mgs/d
n2guard 7caps/d

One and the same thing

You don't say what your aim is

Please advise what exactly are you trying to accomplish by running DECA/EQ and Proviron so I have better of blue print to further assist you TY
please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom