Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting absolutely shredded

stmaryswolves

Registered
i just finished my 4 month cut. im around 12% bf and now ii want to get cut up. yes i know how to eat, yes i know how to train, i am just new to gear. do i have to eat 500+ over maintenance to get ripped on gear or can i eat at maintenance or even below maintenance? i just really am scared about putting on fat after working so hard for 4 months cutting. also, whats the best gear to use for my first go around? i want to get shredded. thanks.

i just finished my 4 month cut. im around 12% bf and now ii want to get cut up. yes i know how to eat, yes i know how to train, i am just new to gear. do i have to eat 500+ over maintenance to get ripped on gear or can i eat at maintenance or even below maintenance? i just really am scared about putting on fat after working so hard for 4 months cutting. also, whats the best gear to use for my first go around? i want to get shredded. thanks.

Hey brotha what are the rest of your stats. Height, weight, age, etc

You can eat below maintenance on gear and it should for the most part protect you from muscle catabolism.

Rest week or 2 while eating on maintenance
after this long cut you need to recover before the cycle.Gaining muscle on calorie deficit is not that hard while on Aas.Carb cycling can be verry useful in your case too.

Give us more information about the stats so we can help you out

eating in a surplus or deficit according to a made up # according to some calculator is not knowing how to eat. it is actually counter productive

also as everyone said we know nothing about you. my ideology is simple when it comes to 'gains'

1. lifting and resistance training will break down muscle
2. proper rest will grow that muscle
3. eating a nutritious diet and having an efficient body will keep you lean, doing the opposite will make you fat

steroids boost strength and muscle gains temporarily. long term you can use all the steroids you want but if you don't have a proper workout and training program you will spin your wheels forever. we see that all the time

You can eat on maintenance or even below, the gear will do it's job on helping you retain the muscle you have. I would say maybe some test and some Winstrol would do the job you need, at least that's what I would use

Back
Top Bottom