Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting air bubbles out

jimmybalmer

Registered
Everytime I have the needle in my muscle an air bubble well pop up and I don't push the air out cuz I don't wanna lose any oil so I just inject it into my muscle is that ok?

Everytime I have the needle in my muscle an air bubble well pop up and I don't push the air out cuz I don't wanna lose any oil so I just inject it into my muscle is that ok?

You should clear the air bubble out before you stick yourself. I just assume I'm going to lose a bit of of oil, won't make a difference in your cycle. A tiny bubble isn't going to hurt you and the way the syringes are, you can't completely empty them anyway. I stick my quads, so the syringe is straight up and down, it would be almost impossible to inject the air bubble.

Just to be safe, clear out the air bubbles. Plus once that little drop pokes out and sides down it’ll lubricate the needle which will help it slide in smoother. Also that little drip is a negligible amount

Best practice is to remove the air bubbles, mainly incase you accidently hit a vein. However it takes about 5ml of air to actually kill you. So i wouldn't stress

I would make sure to clear out any air bubbles.

A little bit wont hurt but try to make a habit of getting those out

Back
Top Bottom