Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting almost half of your protein from milk?

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
To preface this, I'm gradually cutting, so currently I'm eating 2 meals per day plus a shake, snacks, and MILK.

-MEAL 1: A small breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 1 4" protein pancake. (about 30g protein, 30g carbs, 20g fat)
(gym)

-Protein shake (2 scoops) with milk. (about 70g protein, 20g carbs, 10g fat)

-MEAL 2: Varies. (Usually about 50g protein, 50g carbs, 20-30g fat)

-Snacks: Varies (totals to about 20g protein, 50g carbs, 10-20g fat)

-Throughout the day I drink a whole jug of Fairlife 2% milk. It has almost double the protein and half the carbs of regular milk. (about 90g protein, 40g carbs, 30g fat).

fairlife.jpg

So my macros are usually around 260g protein, 190g carbs, 110G fat.

However, about 115g of protein comes from just milk.

How good is milk as a source of protein compared to meat for example? Would you consider this an ok way to get in my protein requirements for the day? Or should I try to get in more whole foods/meats?

I cannot think of anything more UN-NATURAL than drinking zapped milk from another species as an adult mammal that was forcibly inpregnated and spends its life walking on its own shit with its head in a vice. here is a video of what happens on dairy farms, imagine spending your entire life getting beat and zapped and forced to be milked https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-dairy-cow-abuse-convictions-20180411-story.html this happens every day on dairy farms but people turn a blind eye.

milk actually leaches the body of nutrition, it doesn't add to it. want proof of this? in parts of Asia where milk is never drank they have the lowest osteoperosis in the world, the USA where milk is drank most we have the highest. more proof: in blue zones they do not consume any dairy and live the longest of any places in the world, in the USA where milk is drank the most our rates of obesity, heart disease, cancer is highest in the world.

i haven't consumned any sort of dairy in about 2 years myself and have not drank milk in about 16 years. i am 1000% more healthy because of it
so yeah I am not a fan of dairy lol as you can tell and advise all my clients to completely cut it off. you know what are supposed to drink though? WATER, just like 100% of every other adult mammal on earth. let me know when you find an adult mammal anywhere that goes up to another animal in the wild and sucks on their tit and then i wll admit i'm wrong lol

Last edited:
I cannot think of anything more UN-NATURAL than drinking zapped milk from another species as an adult mammal that was forcibly inpregnated and spends its life walking on its own shit with its head in a vice. here is a video of what happens on dairy farms, imagine spending your entire life getting beat and zapped and forced to be milked https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-dairy-cow-abuse-convictions-20180411-story.html this happens every day on dairy farms but people turn a blind eye.

milk actually leaches the body of nutrition, it doesn't add to it. want proof of this? in parts of Asia where milk is never drank they have the lowest osteoperosis in the world, the USA where milk is drank most we have the highest. more proof: in blue zones they do not consume any dairy and live the longest of any places in the world, in the USA where milk is drank the most our rates of obesity, heart disease, cancer is highest in the world.

i haven't consumned any sort of dairy in about 2 years myself and have not drank milk in about 16 years. i am 1000% more healthy because of it
so yeah I am not a fan of dairy lol as you can tell and advise all my clients to completely cut it off. you know what are supposed to drink though? WATER, just like 100% of every other adult mammal on earth. let me know when you find an adult mammal anywhere that goes up to another animal in the wild and sucks on their tit and then i wll admit i'm wrong lol

LOLLLLLLL I was waiting for this reply Steve!

LOLLLLLLL I was waiting for this reply Steve!

people need to do their research on stuff and make their own decisions, that is really all i ask people to do, this coming from someone who drank milk my first 25 years on earth and hasn't drank milk my next 15+ year on earth. i know how my body feels now vs before and the change was instant

the dairy industry spends 100K PER DAY marketing dairy to people. we have entire aisles of dairy in supermarkets for something no human or mammal being past infancy should even consume. it is bizarre. every mammal on earth drinks water or blood/fluid (as in the case with sea mammals). so unless you enjoy eating raw whole fish i suggest people drink water

Last edited:
It is odd that some people are against drinking the milk of an animal but are not against eating the actual animal itself...or eating another animal's eggs which are meant to produce offspring

I love Fairlife milk. It has a better nutrional profile than regular milk. Their chocolate milk is awesome too and relatively low in sugar.

I'm not a crazy animal rights activist or anything but there were some pretty messed up videos going around showing how they treated the cows. It is hard to support a company like that.

It is odd that some people are against drinking the milk of an animal but are not against eating the actual animal itself...or eating another animal's eggs which are meant to produce offspring

good question, and i will address it in the next podcast more thoroughly

if we were in the wild we would be able to find eggs that had fallen out of a tree, or by us climbing a tree.
we also would be able to trap or spear animals using our intelligence and eat them. our ancestors would take down larger prey by working together in groups, and they would eat the entire animal. the fats, the organs, the skin, the bone marrow, the muscle, etc. i talk about this as much as i can on here how people should stop eating just muscle parts of animals cause it is the least nutritious. the organs and bone marrow are the most nutritious and the fats of the animal are very good for us too.

what they wouldn't do is trap animals and breed them and then forcibly milk them. farming practices did not come around until 5-10K years ago and even then hypothetically that milk from the animal would have been raw, not pasteurized. also humans would have figured out that they were unable to digest milk due to the lactose sugar in it which adult humans cannot digest. today the dairy industry tortures cows, and injects them full of hormones, while also feeding them the absolute worst food to turn a profit. to make matters even worse that dairy that is milked is then zapped (as is the law in the USA) put into a plastic jug and shipped to supermarkets with an expiration date. if it isn't sold it is then destroyed. the dairy industry also destroys thousands of gallons of milk everyday in an effort to keep the prices artifiicially elevated. its a complete shit show.

now i'm not saying every dairy farm operates like this. there are farms that treat their cows well, i interviewed a young lady on my podcast years ago who was a farmer in alberta, she said the cows actually come into the barn wanting to be milked and the cows are happy and eat grass and all that good stuff. but the vast majority of dairy farms do not operate that way

again guys do your own research on this stuff. i'm giving you a different point of view, i used to be a huge milk drinker my whole life, grew up always with a gallon of milk in the fridge and cereal boxes (80's latch key kid lol). quitting it has made a huge difference

Last edited:

I love Fairlife milk. It has a better nutrional profile than regular milk. Their chocolate milk is awesome too and relatively low in sugar.

I'm not a crazy animal rights activist or anything but there were some pretty messed up videos going around showing how they treated the cows. It is hard to support a company like that.

Fairlife chocolate milk for the win.

good question, and i will address it in the next podcast more thoroughly

if we were in the wild we would be able to find eggs that had fallen out of a tree, or by us climbing a tree.
we also would be able to trap or spear animals using our intelligence and eat them. our ancestors would take down larger prey by working together in groups, and they would eat the entire animal. the fats, the organs, the skin, the bone marrow, the muscle, etc. i talk about this as much as i can on here how people should stop eating just muscle parts of animals cause it is the least nutritious. the organs and bone marrow are the most nutritious and the fats of the animal are very good for us too.

what they wouldn't do is trap animals and breed them and then forcibly milk them. farming practices did not come around until 5-10K years ago and even then hypothetically that milk from the animal would have been raw, not pasteurized. also humans would have figured out that they were unable to digest milk due to the lactose sugar in it which adult humans cannot digest. today the dairy industry tortures cows, and injects them full of hormones, while also feeding them the absolute worst food to turn a profit. to make matters even worse that dairy that is milked is then zapped (as is the law in the USA) put into a plastic jug and shipped to supermarkets with an expiration date. if it isn't sold it is then destroyed. the dairy industry also destroys thousands of gallons of milk everyday in an effort to keep the prices artifiicially elevated. its a complete shit show.

now i'm not saying every dairy farm operates like this. there are farms that treat their cows well, i interviewed a young lady on my podcast years ago who was a farmer in alberta, she said the cows actually come into the barn wanting to be milked and the cows are happy and eat grass and all that good stuff. but the vast majority of dairy farms do not operate that way

again guys do your own research on this stuff. i'm giving you a different point of view, i used to be a huge milk drinker my whole life, grew up always with a gallon of milk in the fridge and cereal boxes (80's latch key kid lol). quitting it has made a huge difference

That's more of a commentary on the quality of food in general. But the whole concept of what our primitive ancestors is one I wouldn't get too caught up with. They did what was necessary. People who lived in arctic areas never ate a piece of fruit. People who lived in the desert never ate a fish. They had no refrigeration and ate rotten food if necessary. They had famines. The average lifespan was 40 years.

We need to process food today to feed billions. There are activist groups against GMO foods, ye GMO foods prevented starvation of millions of people.

In the USA we can pick and choose. We may not always have the optimum choices, but there are things we can do. We can buy organic. We don't have to eat Burger King and Dairy Queen. And we have supplements that provide optimum nutrition. Meanwhile, guys get bent out of shape because some protein power contains some maltodextrin or a protein bar has a preservative. COME ON!!! That's just being ridiculous.

I can find fault with any food anyone might eat, no matter how pure, or wholesome or untouched by chemistry they may claim. Use common sense and don't worry about the rest.

I hate to say it but I really like the fairlife protein drinks. The coffee one over ice is phenomenal lol

Back
Top Bottom