Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting annoying sides

lewtong

I’m on my 3rd cycle and for whatever reason I'm getting the worst side effect I've ever gotten from steroid use
I’m 28 years old
5’5’’ 167 pounds
I’m not overweight, probably 12 or 13% body fat . why do i keep getting bad acne and insomnia?
I’m only doing 600mgs of sustanon and 40mgs a day of dianabol. Using 10mgs a week of aromasin

I’m on my 3rd cycle and for whatever reason I'm getting the worst side effect I've ever gotten from steroid use
I’m 28 years old
5’5’’ 167 pounds
I’m not overweight, probably 12 or 13% body fat . why do i keep getting bad acne and insomnia?
I’m only doing 600mgs of sustanon and 40mgs a day of dianabol. Using 10mgs a week of aromasin

Sustanon and dianabole can cause a lot of estrogenic sides, especially at high doses. Increase aromasin to 25mgs ed with n2guard 7caps ed.

estrogen sides can be annoying for sure
increase aromasin increase n2guard

I’m 28 years old
5’5’’ 167 pounds

bro before bed take xcedrinPM and fap and yo sleep hard

I would run bloodwork and lower your doses. The dosing is obviously too high and giving you problems that you do not have to endure if you just used reasonable doses

Dylan’s video will help you a ton. Add some GW501516. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

If you are really only using 10mg aromasin per week that is why. You should be taking it EOD with that test dose. If not, it might just be you reacting different on this cycle. That is actually super common where you do not react the same even on the same compounds in a different cycle.

As a side note, check your diet. There could be something in there you are not agreeing with. Check if you have added anything new since last cycle.

Back
Top Bottom