Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting bronchitis on cycle...

yes take a break, rest and let your body restore your system.. injections can create issues and if you immune system if already compromised, just the slightest thing could go wrong in any injection site due to your WBC being elevated due to being sick and your antibodies are fighting elsewhere, things could spiral out of control and you could get cellulitis over the most simplest thing.. Plus, BA/BB solvents during the first few weeks of a cycle/blast can give people feverish like symptoms and such, you don't need any of that on top of what you are already feeling.. its only been 2 weeks, serum levels aren't even built yet, you hardly had any cellular initiation...

rest up, and get back to health man... :)

yes take a break, rest and let your body restore your system.. injections can create issues and if you immune system if already compromised, just the slightest thing could go wrong in any injection site due to your WBC being elevated due to being sick and your antibodies are fighting elsewhere, things could spiral out of control and you could get cellulitis over the most simplest thing.. Plus, BA/BB solvents during the first few weeks of a cycle/blast can give people feverish like symptoms and such, you don't need any of that on top of what you are already feeling.. its only been 2 weeks, serum levels aren't even built yet, you hardly had any cellular initiation...

rest up, and get back to health man... :)
I agree with this right here, and I hope you get better soon.

I was almost 2 weeks into a test/deca cycle and caught a really bad case of bronchitis. I was pinning twice a week and missed my fourth pin monday because it was so bad. I also haven't been able to get to the gym in about a week. I am now, as of today, on steroids and antibiotics for the infection. I am supposed to pin tomorrow but am concerned about mixing too many compounds. Should I suspend my cycle since its been less than two weeks and start up again once healthy or continue the cycle?????

Any advice appreciated

Start a mini PCT. Take time off. Get well.

do not take cortico steroids for a fucking infection. i'm so sick of doctors handing these out like candy, do they not realize how much damage they cause especially for lifters? please stop taking them

stopping your cycle or continuing is going to boil down to your history with infections. if you get chronic infections that last weeks then that is different than someone who should be okay in a few days

If the infection is bad you might have to jump right onto antibiotics! Honestly its better to recover your system. Don’t want to jeopardise the gains you can make while healthy!

Back
Top Bottom