Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting carried away from steroids?

Wasjue

My experience with steroids are something that I wanted to share with you
I've been using them for about six or seven years. I started using them when I was 18 years old
as I understood it roid rage didn’t happen while on steroids, but rather it happens when you stop taking them because what happens is your estrogen levels on can go go up so when you cut all that off and cut off testosterone then things will make you angry
this is what happened to me. I was great on steroids and then when I came off I felt awful and wanted to fight everybody. I felt like I can't even get in a good workout without steroids anymore and also my relationships don't go well when I'm off of steroids. Flat-out I'm a better person on steroids and will continue to use them going forward. The past year I have stayed on at least 800 mg a week in average around 1500 mg a week in my health is perfect
do you think that I am getting carried away though with my lifestyle choices and what are your thoughts?

pretty simple answer here

you ran steroids before you truly loved weight training. so now you need them to enjoy the weight room.

as far as your other things in life. those extra androgens and even estrogen are making you feel in a better mood while on them. you essentially are turning steroids into feel good drugs, which isn't how they were intended at all and shouldn't be used. when you come off you will feel awful

Here's the truth - you are screwed. You did that by using AAS when 18 and now you're a prime candidate for TRT cos of that mistake. And 800mg a week is about 8x what TRT needs to be. I probably outweigh you by 50-100lbs and I've never even been as high as 800mg on an actual cycle

Man I feel you on this just got off my cycle of var and proviron while taking it I was full looking and I fill my shirts out more and got that confidence and mood . Already look like I’m drawing up .it’s a mind thing you got to balance it out it’s not easy at all I believe as others have said it’s a drug it’s neurological as well attacks the dopamine so once you’re using synthetic dopamine and stop you get what I’m saying .

pretty simple answer here

you ran steroids before you truly loved weight training. so now you need them to enjoy the weight room.

as far as your other things in life. those extra androgens and even estrogen are making you feel in a better mood while on them. you essentially are turning steroids into feel good drugs, which isn't how they were intended at all and shouldn't be used. when you come off you will feel awful
Extremely well said!

My experience with steroids are something that I wanted to share with you
I've been using them for about six or seven years. I started using them when I was 18 years old
as I understood it roid rage didn’t happen while on steroids, but rather it happens when you stop taking them because what happens is your estrogen levels on can go go up so when you cut all that off and cut off testosterone then things will make you angry
this is what happened to me. I was great on steroids and then when I came off I felt awful and wanted to fight everybody. I felt like I can't even get in a good workout without steroids anymore and also my relationships don't go well when I'm off of steroids. Flat-out I'm a better person on steroids and will continue to use them going forward. The past year I have stayed on at least 800 mg a week in average around 1500 mg a week in my health is perfect
do you think that I am getting carried away though with my lifestyle choices and what are your thoughts?

if you do 800mgs/week thats too much, get off and go on some TRT

Thats why its always better to use them when we are older!

Back
Top Bottom