Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting depressed on steroids

regmi

Registered
I'm doing a Deca and testosterone cycle for the past 5 weeks and I'm starting to feel depressed
I'm doing 500 mg of the testosterone and 300 mg of the DECA durabolin
I've used other steroids before and never experienced this
do you think I should just drop the Deca or do you think this could be being caused by the testosterone or some combination thereof

hormones can effect people differently, that is part of the game.

the key thing with steroids is why people always use the cliche don't stack steroids until you have used them individually to see how you react.

you need to get bloodwork done because it could be multiple things going on... get bloodwork and post it so we can evaluate it for you

As Dylan pointed out sir, we do need bloodwork to help confirm the exact problem you are having and then we can properly advise you on how to treat it

I'm doing a Deca and testosterone cycle for the past 5 weeks and I'm starting to feel depressed
do you think I should just drop the Deca or do you think this could be being caused by the testosterone or some combination thereof

It's likely caused by the higher estrogen levels since you're not taking anti-estrogens.

Add aromasin 12.5mgs EOD to see if you feel better, also add some boosters like ostazol m1mk preworkout to get the blood flowing and pumps up.

Read Visions discussion on this subject

Deca does this to me for the first month I'm on it. Sucks but it is what it is. Also gives me a nasty temper during this first month. I can go from calm to atomic bomb in half a second.

Back
Top Bottom