Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting gyno while on TRT

velentin35

Registered
this is not good, I'm 35 and on TRT at 200mg a week along with adex .5mg per week. my labs show my estrogen as double where it should be and i am starting to get some issues with bloating and gyno coming on. my total test is 1260 if that helps. what should i do from here, my doctor is confused.

this is not good, I'm 35 and on TRT at 200mg a week along with adex .5mg per week. my labs show my estrogen as double where it should be and i am starting to get some issues with bloating and gyno coming on. my total test is 1260 if that helps. what should i do from here, my doctor is confused.

Up the dosage of Adex to .5mg twice a week if that doesn’t work go to every other day. I typically have to run at least 2mg of Adex a week since Im sensitive to test and convert easily.

You can also use Nolvadex or Letrozole to combat the gyno. It will shrink or stop it from getting worse. I have used Nolvadex at 40-60mg a day for about a week and it made the gyno go away completely. It really only works if the gyno is in early stages.

If your doc is confused by a problem that half of us idiots can solve then you need a new doc. Seriously. Up adex to 1 mg per week and get bloods again.

What do you test levels look like?

That is double the dose most guys need. Purpose of TRT is no AI and in the middle of healthy range (500-600 ideally if you feel good at those levels).

A little higher is OK but if your test levels are 1000+ you are on a cycle not TRT.

- - - Updated - - -

Duhhhhh just saw your test levels....1260 is high man need to dial that back big time.

If you break the shots up to smaller shots eod or twice a week it helps. Also some guys respond differently to test c and test e. Might try to change that. I disagree that your total test is too high. The average young healthy male is at that level or higher. Most bloodwork markers are set not based on healthy and active people but rather the average lazy couch potato. How do you feel? Your doctor should treat symptoms not numbers. Whats your total estrogen?

200 every week is a bit high. And men as they get older can experience higher estrogen. But why are you on HRT at 35? At that age, some natty test boosters should be plenty.

I know it sounds backwards but you need to stop the AI. You never need an AI on a proper TRT protocol. Your dose is likely double what it needs to be. Start off at 100mg per week. If that puts your test in the right spot but estrogen is still high, pin more frequently. The ideal TRT protocol is daily injections where your test is in the upper range of normal and estrogen is normal.

I was in the same scenario. My TRT clinic put me on 200mg/week and when I had my bloods drawn 4 months into it, my level was above 1500! (It was actually more, out of range). I have since backed down to 140mg/week and will be having bloods drawn again in two weeks. I'm doing the 1mg anastrozole for now, but hoping to drop it when labs come back and within range.

Back
Top Bottom