Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting into a cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Getting into a cycle

im 5'11-6'0 175-180 been working out since i was 17 and im 32 now , im aveage not to skinny and not to big im looking to gain around 10-15 pounds of muscle and was thinking this cycle tell me what u guys think please and how much i should take of it a week and how long....

sustanon and deca or sustanon deca and either Anavar or winnie??

also where is best place to shoot it cause never did this before thank you guys

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm sure some people will come and say you're not ready and I sorta agree...
    Anyhow... First cycle should always be testo only, cypionate or enanthate, definitely no orals and deca would be overkill.
    I hate sustanon as its very hard to dial in AI.

Glutes is the most common if you can reach around comfortable. Ventrogluteal is also a very easy one once you find it, can also take decent volumes.
    Most people don't like quads but I do. Personally can't do delts because I always get PIP...
    It will come down to personal preference and what you find comfortable, just makes sure to wait at least 7 days before injecting into the same site again to avoid scar tissue buildup.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dont kno bro,you working out for 15 years and describing yourself as not too skinny? Maybe you should improve your diet and training first.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by christianlad View Post
    im 5'11-6'0 175-180 been working out since i was 17 and im 32 now , im aveage not to skinny and not to big im looking to gain around 10-15 pounds of muscle and was thinking this cycle tell me what u guys think please and how much i should take of it a week and how long....

sustanon and deca or sustanon deca and either Anavar or winnie??

also where is best place to shoot it cause never did this before thank you guys
    There's a ton of videos on pinning to watch on YT

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First cycle, I recommend test only at about 350mg per week. As far as sites, watch some safe injection videos as there are many IM sites to choose from

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your first cycle is not supposed to be complicated... you dont just start throwing multiple steroids at your body... its too much at once... if you were using different supplements, sure... even peptides or sarms, sure, but not steroids... your first cycle needs to be test only but furthermore, you should have a strong grasp on your diet and training... it needs to be disciplined and consistent as well..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    run steroids, but you aren't gonna gain 15 pounds on 1 cycle. 15 pounds of actual muscle tissue will take many years to acquire and most guys fail because they quit or they just don't have it anymore

if you could gain 15 pounds per cycle then every vet on here who has ran 10 cycles would have put on 150 pounds of rock hard muscle and be top 10 Mr. Olympia. no those top 10 guys needed 20-30 years to put that kind of size on even with tons of gear and the best genetics
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    run steroids, but you aren't gonna gain 15 pounds on 1 cycle. 15 pounds of actual muscle tissue will take many years to acquire and most guys fail because they quit or they just don't have it anymore

if you could gain 15 pounds per cycle then every vet on here who has ran 10 cycles would have put on 150 pounds of rock hard muscle and be top 10 Mr. Olympia. no those top 10 guys needed 20-30 years to put that kind of size on even with tons of gear and the best genetics
    Doesn't that depend on how close to your genetic limit you actually are?
    There will be a huge difference between a first timer and a professional, no?
    I've always heard 10-15 pounds per year is reasonable the first couple cycles but then you'll hit diminishing returns pretty quickly?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Doesn't that depend on how close to your genetic limit you actually are?
    There will be a huge difference between a first timer and a professional, no?
    I've always heard 10-15 pounds per year is reasonable the first couple cycles but then you'll hit diminishing returns pretty quickly?
    You can gain that much weight just not of lean muscle unless maybe you are either a beginner training wise or you are using an absurd amount of gear but even then 10-15 pounds on someone who is 180 pounds is a 6%-8% increase in lean muscle mass in regards to their body weight which is a ton.

You can gain that much weight but it wont be 100% lean muscle mass is all.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    You can gain that much weight just not of lean muscle unless maybe you are either a beginner training wise or you are using an absurd amount of gear but even then 10-15 pounds on someone who is 180 pounds is a 6%-8% increase in lean muscle mass in regards to their body weight which is a ton.

You can gain that much weight but it wont be 100% lean muscle mass is all.
    Yes, that's what i said, a first timer(i.e beginner) vs a professional. There has to be a difference, because one only has gains to gain and the profesional has diminishing returns and should be close to his genetic potential, thus making it far harder to gain more muscle in the same time frame(i.e, a year)
    And I did mean LMM just not per cycle, per year. Or I'm I overthinking this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast