Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting lean but growth from testosterone

Xinared

Registered
I guess they call this lean gains? I want to get some decent lean mass
I’m 6’2’’
skinny
177 pounds
Gonna use testosterone 500mgs a week. But what should I stack with it and what kind of results can I get on this type of cycle. Was gonna go for 20 weeks. Need tips

I’m 6’2’’
skinny
177 pounds
Gonna use testosterone 500mgs a week. But what should I stack with it and what kind of results can I get on this type of cycle. Was gonna go for 20 weeks. Need tips

You need to get diet and training in check first. When i was 175 ibs at 5'11" I was a skinny stringbean runner that looked skinny fat. How old are you? How many tears training?

You need to get diet and training in check first. When i was 175 ibs at 5'11" I was a skinny stringbean runner that looked skinny fat. How old are you? How many tears training?

I was going to say the only thing that needs stacked right now is food.

I’m 6’2’’
skinny
177 pounds

500mgs of testosterone is a good cycle but you need to eat a lot, increase protein and calories so you can grow.

Test only is a great first cycle but I would keep it at12 weeks.

Honestly at 6' 2" 177 lbs I think you could add some good mass if you got your diet in check and trained hard.

A lot if people don't gain naturally simply because they aren't eating enough or aren't eating the right foods. It is critical that you have your diet and training on point before adding steroids or it will be a waste.

I’m 6’2’’
skinny
177 pounds

How old are you?

only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm and sarms.forsale!

Back
Top Bottom