Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting pregnant while staying on TRT

TRTWarrior

Registered
Hey new here and looking for some help.

Sorry for long post

Have listed my stats and courses below

So I have been training for 10 years. Had lower test levels so been on TRT for 4 years.

Have competed and use training for extra income.

I have got into a relationship and where I never wanted kids it is something I am thinking about.

I am getting in touch with a good urologist through a friend who works in the industry and waiting for him to return off holiday and get the money sorted for the consultations as just moved house

But have been reading and seeing you tube videos of guys saying you can stay on and use clomid and HCG and bring levels back up to fertile!

Just seeking bro science advice before go to the doctor and am researching it as much as I can online but has any one heard of this or experienced it as was resigned to coming off TRT and going through the shit that comes with it!

If so what protocol was used and how much HCG and Clomid. Am reading about HMG as well.

Stats
Weight: 90Kgs
Height: 5"10
Body fat: 13%ish
Waist: 30"

Course
Test Enth 200mgs/ week & Masteron 400Mgs/ week - First year
Test Enth 150mgs/ week - next 3 years

Any help would be appreciated.

Have blood test kit on order to just confirm that sperm level is zero and will post results.

Will be a while before urologist but will see what he says

Thanks

good luck... hmg is the key to the stack you run to help fertility.. it may take 3-4 months and possibly more but thats the stack you would run... ive seen it work many times but just depending on clomid and hcg will be much more difficult..

Thanks both!

Am just starting to read about HMG. Thanks for the tip. Is there any sources or info to check out as I am not finding much on it apart from You Tube videos from Docs in America saying it can be done now taking 3 - 6 months. But finding no more info.

Ha ha yeah I know two other guys in the same boat. The things we do for women.

One is going to come off completely which I will consider, just know how hard it will hit me and PCT was always a depressing time for me.

But thank you both for messages.

If any one else knows of any info on this would be most grateful

Have the blood kit ordered and will post results and what I find

the only stack that has been shown to increase fertility in men is Clomid + vitamin E. that is it.

also i'm sorry to say but if you want the best chance you will need to come off all exogenous hormones. yeah it won't be fun but ya got to. run n2generate and you will survive.

A good urologist should be able to help you out. I have two friends who go to the same doc as me and he was able to get those swimmers back in the pool.

Hey thanks for the input!

Urologist will be sorted when he is back off holiday and I have the funds as moved house but is on the cards.

Fully appreciate the best way is to come off all together but just hearing so much about guys staying on and using HCG and clomid.

Read a doctors/ research report that I will try and find stating if looking for pregnancy in quick best way is to come off.

If looking in 6 - 12 months stay on and use HCG and clomid every other day until concieve

If looking after 12 months it said every 6 months take off AAS and use HCG for 4 weeks then back on!

I will try and find the thread/ info! But have heard this a few times now!

Thinking urologist will tell me more but heard so many stories about them just saying stop and grin and bear it as its a new concept and they don't want to agree with AAS use!

Will keep searching for info!

Thanks for teh replies

I've done it. I came off for the first one, but the second I stayed on over a gram of test. Like Dylan mentioned, the hMG is the key compound to increase fsh/lh and jumpstart the spermatogenesis cycle.

I dosed
600mg Test every 3rd day
50mg clomid daily
250iu hCG eod
150iu hMG daily for 10 days, then 75iu daily

We conceived after the first month.

Coming off after being on that long or anytime actually sucks. I get depressed just thinking about it. Do why you have to do... good luck.

Thanks every one for your input!

Definitely reading more into HMG and will see what the urologist says!

Hoping he is a good and open to ideas rather than binning it off and just saying come off as seen and read a lot about guys on TRT and getting their women pregnant!

Waiting for test kit still to see/ confirm I am shut down.

Ha ha can't live with them can't live without them!!!!!

Thanks for all the feedback and if any one else has any experience in this please let me know

X

Thread to info I found https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087849/

Hoping he is a good and open to ideas rather than binning it off and just saying come off as seen and read a lot about guys on TRT and getting their women pregnant!

Thanks for all the feedback and if any one else has any experience in this please let me know

X

Thread to info I found about HCG use and TRT

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087849/

X

HCG lol. Make sure you get it right when asking :)

HMG and HCG both mimic LH in the body

if you are on TRT and a doctor wants to put you on either they are either extremely ignorant on hormones or they are simply trying to make more $$$ of of you

there is absolutely no reason to use either and no benefit, in fact there are risks

Please elaborate, I've never heard anyone with this same outlook.

the only benefit is you keep your nuts plump

the negatives are you lose $$$, you increase estrogen, you are using a hormone unnecessarily.

any sort of additional benefit like libido or ejaculation load is temporary

if you are on TRT your doctor puts you on either they are just trying to steal your $$$, in fact ask them why you need it and i would love to hear their rationale

Back
Top Bottom