Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting sick

Well without knowing the dose, or manufacturer I would have guess that is the reason you got sick. Caber supposed be better then prami but the sides are about equal for some .. Including stuff like yours.

Does it make you sick each time you take caber or just that one time. The first time I took Prami, even at a low dose of .125 it made me nauseous feeling the first night but never bothered me after that, even at higher doses. I figured it was just my body adjusting to it.

That's what it's doing to me makes me feel very drowsy and if I don't try to sleep immediately I feel like I'm hammered drunk an just wanna yak

That's what it's doing to me makes me feel very drowsy and if I don't try to sleep immediately I feel like I'm hammered drunk an just wanna yak

If it's RC then it's probably prami man.. Prami is a unique drug and needs to be taken very lightly at first. Only benefit is it helps you sleep on tren, and of course the prolactin

This is quite a usual side effect with caber. As mentioned above, try switching to prami - it may help you.

I know every time I cycle on tren, and throw my caber in (.5mg E3D), it takes a good 2 weeks for my body to adjust to that particular drug. I get some undesirable sides from it, but i'd rather run it and deal with the somewhat nagging sides of caber for a couple weeks then deal with all the full-blown tren sides.

Back
Top Bottom