Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting some nasty acid reflux while taking anavar

TOPMASBR32

Registered
every day it goes by my acid reflux is getting worst, specially in the night and morning time, i know is the anavar I'm taking that's causing it. Is there any type of medicine or supplement you guys recommend to take ?

Oral steroids can cause acid reflux and heartburn in people susceptible to it. There isn't much you can really do about it. Try taking the anavar with meals.

Adding cardarine to your cycle will help reduce the side effect some what: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I also am a big advocate of apple cider vinegar. Adding 1 tablespoon to your meals will help reduce acid reflux and heart burn.

Prevacid helps along with the advise you just got. Orals can do this. Limit alcohol, sodium and drink over a gallon of water daily

I get acid reflux when I run NPP. I'll generally take nexium during the run so that I don't have that problem.

yep me too while on Var, absoulutely terrible and constant. Try half a sweezed lemon & table spoon of baking soda, after the fizz add water - drink. Gave me some releif.

try taking with food and water.. if that doesn't work then stop taking it entirely

taking all these anti-acid drugs is just not smart. you need stomach acid for proper digestion. so essentially you are taking a drug to cover up another drug here. is that the route you want to go?

Acid reflux is quite a normal thing with oral steroids, so this problem you are having is not suprising. Personally, I just use different OTC medicines that they sell in a pharmacy, and they usually help quite effectively to combat this acid reflux.

Back
Top Bottom