Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting stronger but not bigger

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Getting stronger but not bigger

Hey guys Iím on my 5th week of test E. So far Iíve gained about 12 pounds. My last cycle I had already gained 18 at this point which is something of note. I have become a lot stronger on this cycle though, as unbelievable as it sounds, week 1 my max bench press was 245 LBS, and as of today, it is 335 LBS. so the strength portion of the drug is certainly kicking in, but I am curious to what you guys think of my lack of size gain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gmolzz View Post
    Hey guys Iím on my 5th week of test E. So far Iíve gained about 12 pounds. My last cycle I had already gained 18 at this point which is something of note. I have become a lot stronger on this cycle though, as unbelievable as it sounds, week 1 my max bench press was 245 LBS, and as of today, it is 335 LBS. so the strength portion of the drug is certainly kicking in, but I am curious to what you guys think of my lack of size gain.
    I also want to add that I have experienced 0 side effects so far on this cycle.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You eating enough bro? How are you gauging your size increase or lack of?
    When Iíve ran test e, I usually start to look swole between weeks 5-8

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you're gaining a lot of strength, but not really size on your cycle, it could very well be your training program. I am personally into powerlifting and don't train hypertrophy at all. I see fast and great strength gains on cycle with the programs I use, but little to no size increase as well (which is fine by me). You may want to switch to a very hypertrophy skewed training program instead .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How's your diet?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

1) You've gained 12lbs. Which is a fkin lot!
    2) It's rare to gain as well as the first time.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you gained 12 pounds in 5 weeks, mostly water and some fat. maybe 1/2 a pound of that was muscle.

you are complaining cause that isn't enough. i can put any person on here on steroids and a diet and have them gain a ton of weight, that isn't hard. but is it a good way to do it? of course not. this is a marathon and not a sprint.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro, you said you have gained 12 lbs... also, you gained 18 at this point last cycle... you dont just keep doing that every cycle... 12 is a fucking lot to start with, i mean a lot... so i think the main issue here is that you dont have the right expectations and understanding of how this actually works... no way this is all clean weight either...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tb3003 View Post
    You eating enough bro? How are you gauging your size increase or lack of?
    When Iíve ran test e, I usually start to look swole between weeks 5-8
    Yes , Iím 185 pounds and 5í11. I eat 3,500 calories a day

Protein: 350 grams
    Carbs: 350 grams
    Fats: 80 grams

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    If you're gaining a lot of strength, but not really size on your cycle, it could very well be your training program. I am personally into powerlifting and don't train hypertrophy at all. I see fast and great strength gains on cycle with the programs I use, but little to no size increase as well (which is fine by me). You may want to switch to a very hypertrophy skewed training program instead .
    Yes my rep scheme is 4 sets of 10 for every workout I do... I may kick that up to 4 sets of 15 reps with a lighter weight.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Gots to eat lots to gain size brother!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

Lack of gains? Are you fucking serious? You shined 12 pounds.

Once you have a decent amount of muscle on you, you'll be happy to get a pound or two in a cycle. Every cycle you gain less and less. That's reality. And 80 to 90% of what you gain isn't actual muscle tissue anyways

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast