Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting testosterone levels checked

theBigEasy

Hey all,
I'm having to get my blood tested in a week and a half or so, to have my testosterone levels checked,
Is there anything I need to bare in mind?
How does this all work? (I've never had my blood/ or test checked before)
-I also have to run some urine samples in tomorrow morning.

P.s. -No aas cycles or pro hormones to date.

sorry if this question is a bit brief I'm really not sure what I should be including?
but any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
theBigEasy

Its EZ. can I ask why or is it a personal thing. I just had mine done as im on a med that suck up all mine. I came back normal but dont beleave. I am always tired. They may tell U not to drink & or eat for 8/12 hours if there running other tests. If not then U go in & they do there thing. Over in a min..

thanks for the info,
Just that it appears my testicles have shut down, and when I went to see the doctor they expressed a degree of concern,

what are the possible outcomes to the results?
action wise, could you end up on prescribed test? etc?
thanks again,

No telling with docs....

Besides total test, Look for your free test, E2(estradiol), esterone, androstenedione, DHT, SHBG, and cortisol levels as well.

I am having test done in a week for all levels. Wanted to know where my levels are before I start my next run of NTBM supps.

I dont know what UR doctor will give U. Mine was talking about a few options. There is a cream (testem? i think the name is) that U rub on. Also there is a few kinds that U inject. does sound like he will put U on something. Sorry bout UR prob. its not cancerous is it ?

Back
Top Bottom