Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf swallowing seamen while on cycle

hey guys odd question but my gf has been complaining about her mouth tingling after um doing the dirty and also thinks that somehow my gear use can be like idk somehow going over to her bc of something she read is there any truth to this ?

Not sure but I have never had that complaint from her anytime being on cycle. The only thing I’ve been told is maybe it increases the amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The foods you eat, supplements you take, drug you use all effect the way you smell and the way your semen tastes.

We are living and breathing organisms. Everything you put in your body effects whats comes out of your body

hey guys odd question but my gf has been complaining about her mouth tingling after um doing the dirty and also thinks that somehow my gear use can be like idk somehow going over to her bc of something she read is there any truth to this ?

In a word - no. Semens flavours varies from diet. Pineapple, I'm told, changes it for example

Lol u sure u not getting an excuse bro ?
Kinda like the old Not tonight i got a headache
😂😂
Jks bro

Back
Top Bottom