Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GH

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

GH

Can u use Gh without slin? I plan to use gh,t3, test and maybe throw is some dbol or drol for the first 6wks.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dbisrocks View Post
    Can u use Gh without slin? I plan to use gh,t3, test and maybe throw is some dbol or drol for the first 6wks.
    As long as what you use to inject GH is conducive to abdominal injections, it doesn't matter. I happen to use 30g insulin syringes.
    But whatever you do, do not mix HG with anything else other than, perhaps, peptides.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Perfect cycle

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    Perfect cycle
    Yes, it is nothing short of simply fucking incredible!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    calm down, its life, mate, its only a game

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can you use HGH without using Insulin? If that is the question, then absolutely yes. You would need to run extremely doses of HGH...10IU or more before insulin would be required. And I do not recommend running HGH at that high a dose. If you are a pro level body builder, they run double or triple that but that's not most of us are here for. I would suggest not running more than 4-6 IU's a day of HGH....and that's the MAX. I would also skip the T3 and do some research on T4 instead. Before even thinking about thyroid sups you should get your T3/T4 level checked after running HGH for a few weeks.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Yes, it is nothing short of simply fucking incredible!
    Whenever I see questions like this “can I use HGH without insulin?” It worries me on how much research ones done. You and I are on the same page that no one should be running insulin anyway unless you’re a professional bodybuilder or some shit, and even then it ruins their look.

Then I see the old “throw this or that in” - you don’t just toss shit in, you plan a cycle right?

And what the fuck is the t3 lurking in the midst for? How many times do we need to establish that T3 is an advanced user drug... and why are we running it with wet ass compounds anyway like test with dbol? It’s place is more along side a cutting cycle for advanced users or blood work on tren says you need it.

Other wise leave your fucking thyroid alone, you mess around with T3 to much and you’ll become catabolic or stall out your metabolism, all sorts of shit.

I just dunno Eddie....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't just 'throw in' any drugs

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a MailOrderHgH code? PM me

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whenever I see questions like this “can I use HGH without insulin?” It worries me on how much research ones done.
    Given that dbisrocks asked a question concerning something so very basic, he's obviously quite the tyro, yet still he plans to use T3. Yikes! Paradoxically, and in my opinion, the more one knows about T3, the less likely one is to use it.

You and I are on the same page that no one should be running insulin anyway unless you’re a professional bodybuilder or some shit, and even then it ruins their look.
    Definitely. I can count on less than one hand the number of nonprofessional bodybuilders I've known who have used T3. Most nonprofessionals understand that the risks far outweigh the benefits. Simply stated, the thyroid is nothing to gamble with.

Then I see the old “throw this or that in” - you don’t just toss shit in, you plan a cycle right?
    Exactly! Hell, I plan my cycles a full year in advance.

And what the fuck is the t3 lurking in the midst for? How many times do we need to establish that T3 is an advanced user drug... and why are we running it with wet ass compounds anyway like test with dbol? It’s place is more along side a cutting cycle for advanced users or blood work on tren says you need it.
    It is all so very cringeworthy.

Other wise leave your fucking thyroid alone, you mess around with T3 to much and you’ll become catabolic or stall out your metabolism, all sorts of shit.

I just dunno Eddie....
    And you know more than I.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    are you competing at the Mr. O level? obviously if you have to ask this question the answer is no

so NO you should not touch insulin. your pancreas already pumps out insulin way too much thanks to our modern diets. and you want to add more? why?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast