Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GH cycle or something else?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

GH cycle or something else?

I知 an amateur but did a gh cycle last winter 2-3iu/ day Oct-March. Felt good. Not looking to bulk up I知 prepping for a summer and fall of backpacking in the rank rocky mountains for months at a time as I do every year. I felt good this past year but I do not know if I should take something else instead or do similar cycle.
    I have a High profile client this year and want to be in best shape I can. I did GH because I thought it would help with minor injuries that I had aswell as boost my performance.
    If anyone has any insight to what they think would benefit me more in the way that I need it would be appreciated.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil8 View Post
    I知 an amateur but did a gh cycle last winter 2-3iu/ day Oct-March. Felt good. Not looking to bulk up I知 prepping for a summer and fall of backpacking in the rank rocky mountains for months at a time as I do every year. I felt good this past year but I do not know if I should take something else instead or do similar cycle.
    I have a High profile client this year and want to be in best shape I can. I did GH because I thought it would help with minor injuries that I had aswell as boost my performance.
    If anyone has any insight to what they think would benefit me more in the way that I need it would be appreciated.
    I've been injecting 3.33IUs of GH five days per week for the past eight years. So I don't think that GH should be seen as something that is "cycled." So, with that said, have you thought about a cutting cycle involving, say, test', primo, and 'var?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Long term HGH use sounds right up your alley. How old are you? What are you current body stats?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I知 29. 61 195lbs about 18% Body fat.
    I sourced locally last time but looks like would have to order now as can稚 get it locally anymore. Recommendation on source and brand of gh?

- - - Updated - - -

I致e talked to guys who have said the same. I cycle because it helped me with a goal in mind and it wasn稚 practical for me to keep injecting while out in the mountains And i didn稚 have side effects going off of it.
    I have thought about it but the gh helped me cut well.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I知 29. 61 195lbs about 18% Body fat.
    I sourced locally last time but looks like would have to order now as can稚 get it locally anymore. Recommendation on source and brand of gh?
    At 29, GH simply would not be as beneficial as you may think. Save your money and wait until you reach 40. Lucifer knows it won't be long.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wasn稚 really thinking of trying it or not. I致e tried it and I知 going to run it again. Was just looking for any insight into other possibilities and GH recommendations, More or less.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It sounds though like you are set on running GH so is there a question or just want confirmation and a source?

PSL and Juvepharma both are sponsors here and have legit HGH.

Other than that not sure again if there is a question? If you are looking for recovery, strength, and no pct then really there are only sarms, peptides, and Hgh available.

Maybe stack cardarine with 3.33 ius of Hgh a day?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    An amateur what? And what kind of client? What do you do?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i would use sarms bro. a simple cardarine and lgd stack would work great, see my log
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I've been injecting 3.33IUs of GH five days per week for the past eight years. So I don't think that GH should be seen as something that is "cycled." So, with that said, have you thought about a cutting cycle involving, say, test', primo, and 'var?
    Wow, that's a "pretty" respectable length of time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast