Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH joint repair

This is a question that seems to have may opinions.

I am using GH as a joint repairer and a muscle builder. I can only use it once a day because of my schedule.

I have been using 2 IU a day for 2 months. Is that enough?
That dosage should get you some anti-aging effect if you on the older side, however you will need to run it quit a bit longer. You're nowhere near the dosages needed for muscle growth/hyperplasia though.

I am using GH as a joint repairer and a muscle builder. I can only use it once a day because of my schedule.

Joint as in bone or tendon?

At 2IUs a day you are just scratching the surface of the muscle repair aspect.

WHen I run HGH I run 3.33IUs a day for 6 months. I do 3.33IUs because most vials are 100 IUs so essentially last 30 days or one month each vial.

depends on the quality of the hgh to be honest

i like my clients on 3.3IU's a day and they can do the 5 on 2 off schedule if they want to stretch it out

you can hit me up for a hgh source

2ius for a year may help recovery and healing. 2 months is a waste of time and money.

Muscle growth takes a significantly higher dosage that may require insulin. I don't recommend HGH for muscle growth unless you are advanced level in bodybuilding.

For muscle building no. And honestly gh is pretty weak for building muscle. I wouldn't expect much from it.

Ive been using cjc dac 2mg a week and hexarelin 600mcg a day now for about a month and my minor aches and joint pains are much better off

Yea i took a week off a few weeks ago

A week?

Im pretty sure its like 4-6 weeks on 4 weeks off since Hex and CJC DAC cause such a huge constant release of GH that you get desensitized to it pretty quickly.

JMO as ive run both no harm in keep going just law of diminishing returns.

Back
Top Bottom