Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH on older users

watsontimes

Registered
Just wondering how many of you older bros are on GH? How has it effected you? Any sides? Etc. Im nowhere neer the age to be thinking about it(nor the experience). Just curious to see how it has effected you. I've read some things about slowing the aging process, feeling younger, etc. Seems kind of interesting and also gives me something to think about 20 years or so down the road.

So I'll be 45 next year, and I'd say the effects GH have had on me are mild but welcome. I would not call it a fountain of youth, but it has been a little helpful with my joints and tendons. It also helped a little bit with fat burning around the midsection. I didn't personally see any change in my skin, however I do have pretty young looking skin for my age to begin with. I run 2.5 iu every night before bed. This dose gives on and off side effects with wrist and hand pain and numbness. Larger doses always cause me more of this issue.

I'm just running 500iu x3 day ipamorelin atm. 1 month in. Have 6 months supply. Starting to notice a better complexion on the face...

Only thing I worry about using any kind of hgh or hgh secretagogue, is that if ur older and have any cancer cells develop, it will Fucking spread those mother fuckers like wild fire. That worries me. I'm 30 now so I'm not worried. But when I'm 50+ I'd be concerned.

I'm just running 500iu x3 day ipamorelin atm. 1 month in. Have 6 months supply. Starting to notice a better complexion on the face...

Only thing I worry about using any kind of hgh or hgh secretagogue, is that if ur older and have any cancer cells develop, it will Fucking spread those mother fuckers like wild fire. That worries me. I'm 30 now so I'm not worried. But when I'm 50+ I'd be concerned.

this is something to def worry about.. but if you do not abuse it, then it won't be a problem. guys running 10Ius a day like what pros run, yes it is a major problem. also the carpal tunnel thing is absolutely something you want to take serious especially since it will effect your ability to work

I'm 46. During my last PCT after 16 weeks of Test E 500/w, I used HGH for 3+ months, 5IU day. I think it helped a lot, it is a mild stimulus and doesnt efect PCT. Libido was high with morning boners, I did actualy lost fat to the point injecting in abdominal wall wasnt possible as there were no fat, juat skin. But I did not loose weight a lot, 2kg only. Diet was on point. All in all, it helped a lot.
I decided to ise GH during my off cycle as Dylan made a good point about such use in one of his videos. I tried it. It was good. But not cheap.

Nah 37 is still young.

I just hope with continued medical advances that by the time I'm 60+ they will have made many advances in medical technology and affordability to continue living a long but importantly healthy/happy life.

And Yehh maybe in 30 years time hgh won't be so damn expensive lol.

What do you guys think is the best range to be dosing GH? some people say 2IU a day is good. Some say 5-6 IU is even better? What do you guys think the sweet spot is ? Especially someone in their thirties ? I know 10IU is totally not happening ?

Start at 1iu and assess side effects from there. It doesn't take much quality HGH to have effect. I run at 2.5iu, as anymore tends to give me bad carpal tunnel

What do you guys think is the best range to be dosing GH? some people say 2IU a day is good. Some say 5-6 IU is even better? What do you guys think the sweet spot is ? Especially someone in their thirties ? I know 10IU is totally not happening ?
Your body will tell you what dosage you will run. I always laugh when I see first time users say they're going to run 4ius. They have zero clue what they are getting into. I recommend starting low and slowly increase and you will know when to stop.

Also HGH varies greatly from brand to brand. You can't run the same dosage with every brand. Always start low and assess. Some brands have more sides than others.

Last edited:
I'm 45 and I'm in my 2nd month of hgh use using it for the first time. So far I've loved it. Its exactly what im looking for. Sleep and recovery has been excellent, and appetite is great. Just recently I've also noticed fat loss benefits despite being in a caloric surplus. I'm fuller and harder too. Im planning on running at least a good 6 months on it

Back
Top Bottom