Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH tolerance

rauljimenez

Registered
whats up guys

i'm wondering what maximum dosage of GH you guys can tolerate? i'm on ~5-6 iu pharmagrade gh at the moment and i think thats my limit. numb hands all the time, but no pain. a little bit more and i would have seroius problems to hold the bar.

i ask myself how the pros can handle the sides, i think they use way more than 6iu's in prep...

whats up guys

i'm wondering what maximum dosage of GH you guys can tolerate? i'm on ~5-6 iu pharmagrade gh at the moment and i think thats my limit. numb hands all the time, but no pain. a little bit more and i would have seroius problems to hold the bar.

i ask myself how the pros can handle the sides, i think they use way more than 6iu's in prep...
theres no need to be dosing that much whatsoever... 3 ius of quality hgh is plenty

That's too much HGH. You need to back your dosage down. I personally run about 2.5iu a day and I get a bit of numbness.

whats up guys

NEVER consider dosing drugs on the basis of 'what's the most I can take?'.

How much can people tolerate? Thats not smart thinking. Dose responsibly and accordingly. 3 iu is plenty

Following the professionals is a sure way to die early. The pros run about 20-25 IU's a day with insulin. Insulin becomes mandatory at those kinds of HGH levels.

For recreational body building usage, 4IU's is more than enough and keeps you fairly side effect free as long as you aren't already insulin insensitive.

Back
Top Bottom