Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHP anabolics legit or not ?

Biceps peak

Registered
One of my friend came from Kuwait gave me this GHP anabolics Decca and test depot . In his opinion this stuff is better than other brands available in the market and it's pretty famous in Kuwait. It looks good though.Has anybody else heard of this ??

Stuff is go to go. In our place this one have good reputation . Your mate is right , it's better than other brands available in the market and many professionals using it . But nobody knows where it comes from. Canada they saying .

I know a GHP Anabolics, they are a Canadian Company.
Other than that, there's No Credible Info on them.

Checked their Home Site, did notice some mistakes on the Posted Half-Lives of some of the stuff.
Other than that, Nothing................................. JP

http://ghpanabolics.com/index.html

Yes this one I was talking about. In my knowledge , whoever making this shit doing a really good job. Especially in a time like we cannot find a brand who provides proper dosed steroids. The one negative point I felt about this is solution is bit thick and takes time when trying to get into syringe, but it doesn't leave any lumps. Also very good results too. So I think it's go to go. And btw no ug lab will have any credible info. They always keep everything under ground.

Thanks for the information brother. Now am confident

- - - Updated - - -

I know a GHP Anabolics, they are a Canadian Company.
Other than that, there's No Credible Info on them.

Checked their Home Site, did notice some mistakes on the Posted Half-Lives of some of the stuff.
Other than that, Nothing................................. JP

http://ghpanabolics.com/index.html

I have checked with the website. This one am having. It does have a scratch code to check the authenticity. And it showed orginal. Thanks mate for the information

there is no way they are better than all brands on the market. that is just absurd statement.

you have either gear dosed properly, or you have gear dosed improperly. there isn't anything magical about any brand that is dosed properly. it either IS or IS NOT period

I have never used the brand so I can't comment. I live in Canada and have never heard of the brand before so that should say something.

No one in Kuwait would use this brand when they can easily access pharmacy grade gear.

Sounds to me like your friend has some GHP gear he is trying to sell you

there is no way they are better than all brands on the market. that is just absurd statement.

you have either gear dosed properly, or you have gear dosed improperly. there isn't anything magical about any brand that is dosed properly. it either IS or IS NOT period[/

That's how it's something properly dosed getting called better . Because most of the UG labs giving underdosed shit

- - - Updated - - -

If it's 'good' how come they can't get the info on their site right?

HULK Nation

They have info on their website.

Back
Top Bottom