Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-2 Sides worth it?

w8lifter

Growing Brother
I'm 51, 200 lbs., lift weights 5 days a week, in good shape. So I've been taking GHRP-2 and cjc-1295 for 2 weeks now at 100 mcg ea. twice a day. So far I haven't noticed any positive affects like muscle growth or fat loss. So far my experience with it has been negative with side affects such as lethargy, and what feels like polumboism (growth hormone gut), my gut feels distended. Generally feel like crap. Is this normal? Is it too early to see any benefits? Is it conflicting with anything else I'm taking? Here's what I'm taking:
I'm on TRT (5 years now) at standard trt dose of T Cyp. Right now I'm augmenting this with additional T and Deca. So weekly dose is about 500 mg t cyp and 150 mg deca, 12.5 mg exemestane eod. Also take TB-500, 2 mg weekly for elbow and shoulder pain, Ostarine at about 25 mg daily for joints, and Cardarine-standard dose pre workout. I'd appreciate any input on what I'm taking and dosages. I've done my research on all of this and was hoping to experience with GHRP-2 would have been better. I know it's good stuff. Got it from USAPEP and experience the usual symptoms soon after pinning.

And since I'm on trt I don't do pct. I ramp up the t cyp dose w/deca for about 3 months then come off and go to regular trt dose for month and a half-2months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep saying this and I will state it again here for the record. Ipamorelin is by far the superior peptide than GHRP-2. Yes, the side effects of lethargy are noted as being apart of what comes with peptide use, however, I find this side effect less in Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin also does not have a known saturation ceiling unlike GHRP-2. Now, I am around 169-175 give or take in the year so the affects of peptides are going to be more pronounced. I experience better rest, faster recovery and leaning out wayyyyy more than slabbing on muscle. Then again I'm not boom dosing Ipamorelin for the most part. 2 weeks with any peptide is a stretch to start seeing results other than better sleep. Just as with HGH you are going to need to be in for a long run with these. I have done a month run blasting Ipamorelin and PEF MGF but really around 6 months running a GHRH and GHRP together is going to be much much better.

Again I am going to recommend CJC with DAC... why? Because you will only need to pin the CJC with DAC twice weekly and maintain your daily doses of Ipamorelin or GHRP-2.

^^^^^This.

You don't have a distended gut either. Its probably just water retention or maybe even fat gain. Even if you were doing somatropin you wouldn't get a distended gut after 2 weeks. 2 weeks is no time at all. That's why you haven't seen any effects.

Coffee or an ECA stack works wonders to fix that lethargy after injection. Adranafil/Modnafil works too if that's your style.

i think most peptides are a waste. ime I've found that most don't work for people. and thats from decent sources

I would HIGHLY doubt you have a distended gut from GHRP-2. It takes a good amount of time to develop palumboism. Doesn't just happen overnight.

Back
Top Bottom