Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP 6 experiences

troymoran

Registered
I am a bit nervous about injecting this stuff cause i don't know what to expect especially with how the hunger might effect me. I went ahead and did 100mcg and so far haven't noticed anything yet. how long will it take to start getting the hunger complaints people talk about? i'm only 25 and my appetite sucks

I am a bit nervous about injecting this stuff cause i don't know what to expect especially with how the hunger might effect me. I went ahead and did 100mcg and so far haven't noticed anything yet. how long will it take to start getting the hunger complaints people talk about? i'm only 25 and my appetite sucks

GHRP6 makes some people hungry, others it does nothing to. I would suggest you space out your dose into micro-doses to avoid the hunger pains from this peptide.

it will mimic ghrelin in the body which is our hunger hormone.

every animal similar to humans has the same thing which motivates them to search for food.. it is what mother nature gave us to motivate us. in your case you are taking something to spur it

A lot of people don't get that effect. Some do and some domt. Youd be better off with mk677 from sarms.forsale

Back
Top Bottom