Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-6 giving me crazy hunger pains

cunninghame

Registered
I got some GHRP-6 online and wanted to get help with boosting appetite and I screwed up and injected 5X the dosage I meant to (math error!) I gave myself like 400mcg at one time. The hunger was so bad I nearly ate my rooommate lol. After 10 minutes I wanted to eat everything in sight and it lasted 3 hours. Is this going to keep happening even with lower dosages?

I got some GHRP-6 online and wanted to get help with boosting appetite and I screwed up and injected 5X the dosage I meant to (math error!) I gave myself like 400mcg at one time. The hunger was so bad I nearly ate my rooommate lol. After 10 minutes I wanted to eat everything in sight and it lasted 3 hours. Is this going to keep happening even with lower dosages?

That's normal ghrp6 will increase your appetite. You should add some fiber psyllium husk 1 tbsp right before you inject ghrp and drink water, you'll lower the appetite. Also adding n2slin will help.

Peptides especially coming from the underground are to be used with care it is quite easy to get confused and use too much, something that doesn't happen with good old steroids.

Welcome bro to the forum . This is great news , this is the best sign you buy real GHRP6 ( i love this peptide because is hard to eat lean all time ) , just add more water to the vial and begin with lowest dosage and you will have more normal hunger .

This stuff can work through multiple avenues in different mechanisms of action and one of them so happens to be the increase of hunger. It has other properties too with naturally stimulating igf levels and whatnot but we'll get into that on another topic.

I have some of this stuff on hand and I use it occasionally because as you discovered it is nothing to mess with it..

I've taken it and gotten to the point that I could not crave my hunger no matter what I ate and no matter what I consumed I could not get rid of that emptiness feeling, I would begin to go hypo and actually sweat.

You don't need much of this stuff 150mcg is all you need two times a day, use that protocol for two weeks and then increase it to 3 times a day do that for additional 2 weeks and then take a rest because you will become kind of immune to the dosage.

As you have more experience with it you can increase with your loading.. I highly suggest you take it on an empty stomach. The only difficulties are with this lifestyle and how we are supposed to eat, our stomachs are never truly empty.

Take it upon waking up before your first meal. Then take it again pre-workout with your pre-workout meal. Time this with the Pre-Workout so you're taking your injection an hour and a half before your workout, but a half hour prior to your meal. Your meal should be consumed one hour prior to work out.

During workout it's extremely important to have an intra workout meal replacement, this should include 5g BCAA and 5g creatine, 60g carbs . I would suggest using a carb blend powder and mix it up with the other powders this needs to be consumed before your workout is done not as you're walking out the door.

Ghrp6 is some good stuff man enjoy it and have some fun with it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's normal ghrp6 will increase your appetite. You should add some fiber psyllium husk 1 tbsp right before you inject ghrp and drink water, you'll lower the appetite. Also adding n2slin will help.

But Eddie said he is great about adding fiber.. I take fiber before bed along with 30 billion probiotics.. it really helps you out through the night especially waking up and having hunger pangs.. classic clear some room out so you're nice and refreshed in the morning and your body can break down the new nutrients you put in in the morning..

Eddie? There's a little cocktail blend I take in the morning do you have one yourself?

great advice bro

Back
Top Bottom