Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend found out about steroids

AshtOn

Registered
my girlfriend wanted to take a little trip over our 1 week vacation so I hired a pet sitter and I agreed to take her somewhere for a couple nights and stay up in the mountains. The problem is I am on cycle so I had to figure out a way to take the steroids with me cuz I didn't want to miss a dosage especially when I knew I wouldn't get a chance to train much while on our trip
we stayed in a cabin in the mountains and I found a couple cubby holes where I could hide the steroids and the needles and I didn't think she would look in there because there were some guns and animal heads in front of it so it was kind of hidden.
well I should have learned my lesson and you can never hide anything from a woman, she ended up finding it and when I got back from fishing her face was red and she started screaming at me that I was a drug addict. She said to get out and leave the car and find my way back on my own. I am posting this while walking home on my iPhone and I'm planning on grabbing an Uber once I get into town.

serves you right for lying to your gf. if you are in a relationship with someone you should never lie like this. at the very least be smart and tell her you are on TRT.

you can always try and turning around and going back to the cabin, but sounds like she will add your head to the walls along with the animals LMAO

my girlfriend wanted to take a little trip over our 1 week vacation so I hired a pet sitter and I agreed to take her somewhere for a couple nights and stay up in the mountains. The problem is I am on cycle so I had to figure out a way to take the steroids with me cuz I didn't want to miss a dosage especially when I knew I wouldn't get a chance to train much while on our trip
we stayed in a cabin in the mountains and I found a couple cubby holes where I could hide the steroids and the needles and I didn't think she would look in there because there were some guns and animal heads in front of it so it was kind of hidden.
well I should have learned my lesson and you can never hide anything from a woman, she ended up finding it and when I got back from fishing her face was red and she started screaming at me that I was a drug addict. She said to get out and leave the car and find my way back on my own. I am posting this while walking home on my iPhone and I'm planning on grabbing an Uber once I get into town.

It sounds like you need to get a new g/f. Get a fitness girl and consider donkey punching this one for raiding your steroid stash. How rude...

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

bro this sound like fun time. yo should PM me address so i can go there and show her what real man like and act.

Back
Top Bottom